Which would you prefer?

Vote for your favorite characters / TV Shows...
starreyes

Which would you prefer?

Post by starreyes »

I thought since we had a bad version of this game we might as well have a good one too! It's like the Would You Rather game only instead of having to choose between two bad things you choose between two good things. Not so hard. The only rule I can think of is that you can't not choose one! Have fun!

Which would you prefer: Hugging your favorite celebrity, or getting your favorite celebrity's autograph?
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

DEFINITELY hugging my favourite celebrity!!!! {love} I've already got his autograph!!! :mrgreen:

Which do you prefer: Watching a movie at the theatres or watching them at home once they've come out on DVD?

(LOL Okay, this is harder than I thought! :oops:)

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

starreyes

Post by starreyes »

You're right Larsie, this is hard! I hadn't really thought about it that much when I made the game!

*insert thinking noise of choice* I guess on DVD. It's nice to see it in theatres, but if you think about it it's just a more pleasant experience at home. Cleaner, you don't have to tilt your head funny, you can eat your own food :lol:

Which would you prefer: Getting up early and getting a lot done, or sleeping in late and having a relaxing day?
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Having a relaxing day.

Would you prefer going to school or college or job (whatever) all summer no break or going to whatever all year no break.
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

I guess just all summer, since if it was all year I'm assuming you wouldn't get Christmas of either.

Would you prefer email or normal mail when requesting an autograph?
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

I love getting email successes because of no money but Id prefer normal mail because a I know someone liked my letter and b someone took the time to and could read it :lol:

Would you prefer dining with your favorite celeb or golfing with your fav celeb
starreyes

Post by starreyes »

Dining! I'd probably not eat anything, but I can't golf for my life!

Would you rather find out that your best friend is secretly a celebrity, or find out that your best friend has a secret shrine to your favorite celebrity in his or her bedroom?
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Best friend is a celeb definitely.

Would you rather attend a movie premiere and your favorite celeb says your name like you say Im blank and they say Hi Blank. or attend a movie premiere and get your favorite celebs autograph personalized
Thorium
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Thorium »

A neat question that is... I would probably go for an autograph, but it would heavily depend of which celebrity we are talking about 8)

Would you rather get a kiss from a celebrity or spend time on a tea/coffee with him/her?
Check this Thorium baby...
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Kiss!

Get a hug or get a name called? (fav celeb)