Luke Kuechly Fail

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
juststarted
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Luke Kuechly Fail

Post by juststarted »

I am new to this autograph thing weather it be in person or TTM. But today i attended my first in person signing with Luke Kuehly being the player. I was un aware that there would be a limited number of people that could see him and after that number was up(300) the player had the option to keep taking pictures with the rest of the people. After Luke was done(with the 300) he quickly left with out taking Pictures with any one else. So my question is do i need to prepare better next time or was he just being rude?

I know this is weird i am just looking for "in person" advice

Thanks!
anarky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Luke Kuechly Fail

Post by anarky »

The signing at the Walmart has been on the radio/news for a week, thus many people knew about it. Alway try and arrive an hour or more before signing starts to get a better chance for obtainin a autograph. Also, I am sure that Luke, even Cam will make more appearances around the area....just keep your ears to the ground, and then arrive early.
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. - Tyler Durden
juststarted
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by juststarted »

Thanks for the tip! I see he is going to be in charlotte Saturday may 3rd but that is a long drive for me.
Sesjo07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sesjo07 »

I'm not sure where you're from, but I've met him twice through Panthers Training Camp in Spartanburg. If you can that's a great place to meet him!
Autographs Received TTM: Bear Grylls, Shane McDermott, Florida Georgia Line, Taylor Schilling, Felix Baumgartner, Paula Deen, Daniel Craig, Danielle Brooks, Ryan Merriman, Amanda Seyfried, Katy Perry, Hinder, Mark Ballas, Priscilla Presley, DeAngelo Williams, Reba McEntire, Matthew Lewis, John Kuhn, Jordy Nelson, Derek Sherrod, Judge Judy, Sara Ramirez, Bill Belichick, Channing and Jenna Tatum, Betty White, Bam Margera, Don Shula, Bradley Cooper, Tim Allen, Zach Galifianakis, Rachel McAdams, Maggie Smith

Purchased: Brandon Novak, Jason "Wee-Man" Acuna, Steve-O, Ryan Dunn, and Bam Margera, Chely Wright

IP: Cam Newton, Luke Kuechly, Bucky Covington, Sara Evans, Nicholas Sparks, Jodi Picoult, Michele Bachmann, James Otto, Corey Smith, Edwin McCain, Craig Morgan, Edyta Sliwinska (DWTS on Tour), Joey McIntyre (NKOTB)

Sent: Jessica Capshaw, Steve-O, Justin Bartha, Dave England, Justin Bieber, Tom Daley, Catherine Bell, Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Vangsness, Teri Polo