1991 Wrestling Legends Card Set

The Rev
$10 gift certificate winner

1991 Wrestling Legends Card Set

Post by The Rev »

http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.co ... f-all.html
I came into possession of this set a few months back and have been trying to get all the living people who are in this set to sign their cards so far I have gotten The Destroyer, Ivan Koloff, Bob Backlund, Harley Race and Bruno Sammartino on his first three cards in the set (I sent out the last three to bruno on 3/25/14 and they still haven't come back so I'm assuming their lost and need to replace them) I'm looking for addresses (that WORK) for "Cowboy" Bill Watts, "SuperStar" Bill Graham (not the minister people) and Lucha Legend Mil Mascaras

I found this address on Bill Watts site:

Bill Watts
11275 Hwy 98 West; Ste 6-196
Miramar Beach, Fl. 32550

I emailed both Watts and Graham to ask if I could send them their cards to get signed and haven't heard back and I have no Idea where to find Mil Mascaras Please if anyone has had any successes with these guys let me know
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,
admin
Site Admin

Re: 1991 Wrestling Legends Card Set

Post by admin »

Hi :)

Thanks {up}

The address has been added to the database {up}
http://www.cowboybillwatts.com/?page_id=41

Fanmail 8)
Duane
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Duane »

Billy on facbook
zach8270

Post by zach8270 »

I wrote Bill a letter at that address and purchased his book from him. If you read the page about ordering the book directly from him vs. sending it to him and having to pay shipping both ways, it's quite funny. I just got the book in the mail today, and he threw in an autographed Mid-South Wrestling coaster too. Maybe try writing him a letter there to see if he'd sign? Took about 3.5 weeks from when I ordered it to when it got here for the book.

Best of luck. {up}
The Rev

Post by The Rev »

not a bad idea but does anyone have contact info for "Superstar" Billy Graham and Mil Mascaras?
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

I've got an Arizona address for Billy Graham in my notes. I never actually got around to trying it out, but a contact of mine from another forum got a success from it. It was about 4 years ago though. If you want to try it, I'll gladly dig it up for you. Just lmk.

As for Mascaras, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My only suggestions there would be to watch Texas/Arizona/New Mexico/Southern California wrestling conventions. I think that's about the only areas he appears. If you see he's gonna be on one, just get in touch with the promoter and see if they'll get your cards signed for you and mail them back. I have had a couple of successes just writing to wrestlers c/o the convention they were appearing at, but I've had far more failures.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
The Rev

Post by The Rev »

yeah the billy graham address would be appreciated but i'll need to aquire some other (less rare cards) as im still missing a bruno sammartino card from this set that got lost in the mail
JWLJN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JWLJN »

One of my favorite sets, obviously from my blog entry above.

I have the complete signed gold card set from the original release, all the basics of Bruno, Ivan, DeNucci, Race, Backlund, Koloff, Mil, Watts, and Rip Hawk and the "Kung Fu" Graham.

Mil does not do TTM. A promoter based in NJ will occasionally bring him in up there. He's very picky about what he will and won't sign. I was shocked when he signed this card, especially since I'm sure he wasn't paid for it. Your best bet would be to keep your eyes on websites for the shows up there and see if you could do some sort of mail-order deal. He's due for an appearance. Hasn't been to Legends of the Ring and PWS (they piggyback off of each other for appearances) since 2012. I'm hoping for a return for him since I have a few items that I didn't have last time.

There were reports of Watts doing TTM long ago, but that dried up.

Good luck!

-J\/\/
The Rev

Post by The Rev »

You were actually the one who Inspired me to buy the set off amazon but the problem is I sent some cards to bruno and the post office lost the letter, I bought two from a card selling website but im still missing one it's really frustrating because I really want to get this set done I check with the godfather himself Michael Rhodes and he told me graham no longer signs ttm because of his health but if anyone knows if he's making a convention appearance anytime soon please let me know