Hedwig & the angry inch failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Hedwig & the angry inch failure

Post by vivalakayla »

Dont know when i sent. But no one will get a success anyways. They want $50 donation. Broadway has been horrible this year :( seems manh theatres are not passing fanmail or wanting donations for PBs.

PHOTO:
http://imgur.com/ZK0zZOm
naidivad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hedwig & the angry inch failure

Post by naidivad »

sorry for this :?
But it's for a major part the fault of sites like this! Making huge propaganda for VV addresses ... who profits: the dealers, who suffers: the real fans.
Those who are intelligent enough are aware of this. But this site goes on and on and on ...
Caroban
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caroban »

Thank you for posting this. I planned to send there in the next days, so you saved me a stamp.
Favorite Autographs: Bill Murray, Carey Mulligan, Neil Patrick Harris, Zooey Deschanel, Michael J. Fox, my "Police Academy" Cast Collection

Most Wanted: Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson, Lena Dunham, Cobie Smulders, Alison Hannigan, Sofia Coppola, Christopher Lloyd, Katy Perry
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

naidivad wrote:sorry for this :?
But it's for a major part the fault of sites like this! Making huge propaganda for VV addresses ... who profits: the dealers, who suffers: the real fans.
Those who are intelligent enough are aware of this. But this site goes on and on and on ...

Yeah I realize that.
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

Yeah, I got one, too. As much as I wanted NPH autograph, I think I'll have to pass on a $50.00 playbill. I know it's for a good cause but it's too steep for me. :/
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

gghi18 wrote:Yeah, I got one, too. As much as I wanted NPH autograph, I think I'll have to pass on a $50.00 playbill. I know it's for a good cause but it's too steep for me. :/

Agreed. Same for me. MAYBE he will reply individually but now I doubt it. Hopefully they RTS our stuff.
Dubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubs »

Darn..that's frustrating. I sent there as well so will be expecting the same response. Thanks for posting.
AutographAddict7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographAddict7 »

Thanks for posting as I was just getting ready to send there. Quick question: did you addressed to Hedwig and the Angry Inch or Neil Patrick Harris? Do you think Neil would just sign if I addressed it to only him? Huge HIMYM fan here ;-)
Image Sig by Lil1. Thanks!
Recent Successes: Michael C. Hall
Most Wanted: Green Day
Favs: Johnny Cash; Michael Jackson, James Dean; Jerry Lee Lewis; Eric Clapton;
My Autograph Site!: http://autographaddict1.webs.com/
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

AutographAddict7 wrote:Thanks for posting as I was just getting ready to send there. Quick question: did you addressed to Hedwig and the Angry Inch or Neil Patrick Harris? Do you think Neil would just sign if I addressed it to only him? Huge HIMYM fan here ;-)
I sent to the stage manager for a pb and NPH photos for him to sign individually. He hasnt responded yet and i doubt he will
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

naidivad wrote:sorry for this :?
It goes both ways. Even when you send to the unpublished ones or the posted ones super early, some actors never reply. It goes with the territory... super popular actors and celebs get deluged with fanmail via agency anyway. And as for some VV locations, there's news sites that report the locations certain movies are being filmed at (like the sound stages or production addresses). You can't blame Fanmail.biz for ruining TTM collectors' fun all the time.

I've had a terrible time getting VV replies via Broadway anyway. Save for one reply last year, I haven't received anything back from stuff I mail to NYC.