Robert Guillaume

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
WheelerBF
$10 gift certificate winner

Robert Guillaume

Post by WheelerBF »

On 3-21-14 I sent a letter and SASE to
21700 Oxnard St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Today I got an 8x10 unpersonalized... Not a happy camper

Uploaded with surfmypictures
WheelerBF

Re: Robert Guillaume

Post by WheelerBF »

Does anybody think this photo is preprint or is it real? I'm upset he didn't personalize it
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

WheelerBF wrote:Does anybody think this photo is preprint or is it real? I'm upset he didn't personalize it
Maybe pre-signed. If you send in your own photo, he'll definitely personalize it for you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi WheelerBF :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Robert Guillaume on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
WheelerBF

Post by WheelerBF »

jamiso wrote:
WheelerBF wrote:Does anybody think this photo is preprint or is it real? I'm upset he didn't personalize it
Maybe pre-signed. If you send in your own photo, he'll definitely personalize it for you.
Have u ever had a personalized success with him before?
jason1980s
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jason1980s »

"Not a happy camper"

And collectors wonder why celebrities are becoming increasingly dissatisfied with autograph signing.

You got a free 8x10 photo based on an unsolicited request, be happy you got that!
Some celebrities do send pre-signed (not pre printed) photos. They may have other important things going on in their lives. At Robert's age, I'm sure he has grandchildren or even great children he probably prefers to spend time with over signing countless autograph requests.

As for sending a photo, I'm sure he will personalize it but on the off chance he may not, you should send a post it reading "please sign to (your name)." Some may ignore the post it, like Judd Hirsch who only just signs, but most times they will gladly do the request and some may add a little more, being happy knowing the collector is not a dealer.
HEY WRESTLING FANS!

Meet WWWF and NWA wrestling legends Handsome Jimmy the Boogie Woogie Man Valiant, a WWE Hall of Famer

ANY Sunday 12 noon to 4 PM at Boogie's Wrestling Camp located at
2916 Alleghany Springs Road in Shawsville Virginia. Free of charge!
Get your picture taken with Jimmy!
Enjoy his museum of wrestling memorabilia
Purchase a souvenir t-shirt, dvd or book or have a mask, pair of boots or trunks customized by Jimmy's talented seamstress wife, Angel
Watch his talented BWC students perform in-ring.

Thanks always, for your support Jimmy!
http://www.jimmyvaliant.weebly.com/
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

Must be presigned. I sent him a drawing and he personalized it AND added in his own 8x10 personalized. Not sure why he didn't personalize it. Maybe your letter sucked.... The "not a happy camper" line kind of says something about you, so I'm assuming maybe you just wrote a bad letter.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

jason1980s wrote:"Not a happy camper"

And collectors wonder why celebrities are becoming increasingly dissatisfied with autograph signing.

You got a free 8x10 photo based on an unsolicited request, be happy you got that!
Some celebrities do send pre-signed (not pre printed) photos. They may have other important things going on in their lives. At Robert's age, I'm sure he has grandchildren or even great children he probably prefers to spend time with over signing countless autograph requests.

As for sending a photo, I'm sure he will personalize it but on the off chance he may not, you should send a post it reading "please sign to (your name)." Some may ignore the post it, like Judd Hirsch who only just signs, but most times they will gladly do the request and some may add a little more, being happy knowing the collector is not a dealer.
This is a board of entitlement.

Usually it's people upset with PPs/APs/no responses, though.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone send NO PHOTO to be signed and get upset that they got back a signed photo.

But as I've tried explaining this sentiment many times on this forum, I've learned one thing--most members here don't care. It's a pointless battle to try to explain what should be common sense: You don't insult someone you're asking a favor from. But time and time again, they ask a favor of these celebrities, then come on here and complain if they don't get it just the way they wanted it.

And nobody's asked this yet, so I will: Not that it matters in the least, but out of curiosity, did your letter ask him to personalize the photo?
JessicaR48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR48 »

MW1221 wrote:

This is the first time I've ever seen someone send NO PHOTO to be signed and get upset that they got back a signed photo.

But as I've tried explaining this sentiment many times on this forum, I've learned one thing--most members here don't care. It's a pointless battle to try to explain what should be common sense: You don't insult someone you're asking a favor from. But time and time again, they ask a favor of these celebrities, then come on here and complain if they don't get it just the way they wanted it.
:roll:
And nobody's asked this yet, so I will: Not that it matters in the least, but out of curiosity, did your letter ask him to personalize the photo?
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

JessicaR48 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:

:roll:
You couldn't even put that one in the right spot... :cry: