The Hunger Games: Mockingjay ?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Virginie13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay ?

Post by Virginie13 »

Hello, I wonder if you have the address of the set of Hunger Games? and the date of the end of the shoot? I saw he was coming also in Berlin and Paris? Thank you.
My autographs to FanMail.biz (FanMail.biz) : Nicholas Hoult ; The Lion King ; Michael Sheen ; Phil Collins ; Maggie Grace ; Birdy ; Channing Tatum ; Sam Claflin ; Michael Welch ; Ashley Greene ; Nikki Reed ; Anna Kendrick (sec?) ; Dakota Fanning ; Elle Fanning ; Chris Hemsworth ; Rita Ora ; Eric Braeden ; Liam Neeson (sec?) ; Inna ; Marie-Mai ; Richard Griffiths .

Thanks you FanMail.biz

Autographs in premiere Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 2 : London (14/11/2012) : Kristen Stewart ; Robert Pattinson ; Taylor Lautner ; MyAnna Buring.

Berlin (16/11/2012) : Kristen Stewart ; Robert Pattinson ; Taylor Lautner.

Sent Recently: Kristen Stewart ; Mia Wasikowska ; Carly Rae Jepsen ; Carey Mulligan ; Léa Seydoux ; Jamie Campbell Bower ; Robert Pattinson ; James Arthur ; Britney Spears .
agatka.czar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay ?

Post by agatka.czar »

I've heard that shooting in Atlanta is already finished, but there are also sources saying that shooting ends in the mid of April. After that they're moving to Berlin and Paris, but there are no adresses yet.

But, if someone'd send you the adress, could you pm it to me?

MOST WANTED: The Avengers cast, X-men cast, Hugh Laurie, Jude Law, J.K. ROWLING, SUZANNE COLLINS, Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Kristen Wiig, Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Anna Faris, Les Miserables cast, Benedict Cumberbatch
RECEIVED: Tom Hiddleston, Daniel Radcliffe /pp/, Sam Claflin x2, Jennifer Lawrence /sec/
WAITING FOR:
thegryffindor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay ?

Post by thegryffindor »

Please can you pm it to me if you find out as well?
TTM: Toby Jones x2, Matthew Lewis, Hazel Douglas, Shirley Henderson, Daniel Radcliffe, Theo James, Sam ClaflinPP: Bonnie Wright, Miranda Hart
Sent out: Emma Watson, Rupert Grint,Katie McGrath,Helena Barlow,Katie Leung, Scarlett Byrne, Oliver and James Phelps, Julie Walters, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman.
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, The Hunger Games cast & Divergent cast