How to become a mod?

Moderators' Forum.
alecsteven6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How to become a mod?

Post by alecsteven6 »

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to apply to moderate the site? I'm a big fan of this place but there seems to be little moderation and the forums are filled with spam. I would like to help it.
Requests Pending: Joss Whedon, Jenna Fischer, Colton Dixon, Charles Martinet, Shigeru Miyamoto, Freema Agyeman, Natalie Dormer, India Fisher, Levar Burton, David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Sylvester McCoy, Lisa Greenwood

Signatures Received: Mike Rowe (bought), Danny Gokey (IP), Neil deGrasse Tyson, George R. R. Martin, Kit Harington, Demetri Martin, Daphne Ashbrook, Chris Hadfield, Colin Baker, Tom Baker, John Hurt, Peter Capaldi, Jon Pertwee (bought), Paul McGann (bought), Peter Davison (bought)
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How to become a mod?

Post by MW1221 »

alecsteven6 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to apply to moderate the site? I'm a big fan of this place but there seems to be little moderation and the forums are filled with spam. I would like to help it.
You don't.

Even the mods that still exist do so in name/title only.

That's why the forum is overrun with spam.

admin doesn't give a s h i t, so you shouldn't either.

Have a cookie!
Toptottylotty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How to become a mod?

Post by Toptottylotty »

MW1221 wrote:
alecsteven6 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to apply to moderate the site? I'm a big fan of this place but there seems to be little moderation and the forums are filled with spam. I would like to help it.
You don't.

Even the mods that still exist do so in name/title only.

That's why the forum is overrun with spam.

admin doesn't give a s h i t, so you shouldn't either.

Have a cookie!
Yes and your the main culprit that spams this forum with your rude bad language that spoils it for everyone else.

Your obviously an American the way you carry on, so I will put it down to that. :D
Have a donut!