danielle peck personalised success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Daryl Hopkins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

danielle peck personalised success

Post by Daryl Hopkins »

Today i received a signed personalised autographed photo from singer Danielle peck she also signed my drawing address used
Danielle peck
c/o team peck
317 finley dr
Nashville TN 37217. Time took a few weeks. Used a self addressed envelope with English stamps.
TeamDaniellePeck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: danielle peck personalised success

Post by TeamDaniellePeck »

Thank you for the props Daryl!! We were happy to receive your poster and send it back autographed!! Danielle even took a picture, and posted today on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Twitter (@_daniellepeck)
PLEASE NOTE that all requests for a personalized photo must include a self addressed stamped 8X10 manila envelope and a $5 check or money order made out to PECKING ORDER. IF you are sending a photo to BE autographed, then the $5 is not necessary, but the self addressed stamped envelope that fits your photo is. The stamps can be from any country as long as its the same amount it was to send it. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at TeamDaniellePeck@gmail.com!! Thanks for being a fan!! :lol:
Daryl Hopkins
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Daryl Hopkins »

It was a paper personalised photo it was unexpected as i didn't use a check so happy Danielle loved the poster. Getting something back from Danielle was the best birthday present i could wish for i discovered her on youtube her songs are so beautiful
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Daryl Hopkins :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Thanks for the info TeamDaniellePeck {up} http://daniellepeck.com/news/new-person ... hed-photos

{star} Danielle Peck on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)