Delta Goodrem IP Success ! The Voice Australia

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Delta Goodrem IP Success ! The Voice Australia

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hey Guys,
Just thought i'd post my success not sure wether some users count this as a success but i thought i'd share it. Yesterday i had tickets to "The Voice Kids Australia" and i went to the filming of the battle rounds which isn't aired on TV yet, Silly me i didn't take any items to get signed i knew i should have taken some photos or index cards :roll: I wasn't too fussed because i have met the judges all before but anyways back to my story… So we were sitting down and me and my friend saw Delta walking out with one of the performers "Which was part of the filming" shortly after the producer said we were aloud out to go for a toilet break, no one went except for me and my friend ( We didn't really need to go to the bathroom we just wanted to try and see Delta ) so as we were walking out delta was talking to the producer i asked her if i could please get a photo she said "of-course sweet heart" the producer took my phone and took the photo. After we took the photos i told delta how much i loved her and her music and she said " I love you too " and i told her how i wish i brought my cd for her to sign and i asked her if i could use the address i used previously to send her my cd to sign she said " of course" and then she asked if we wanted a hug and we gave her a hug and she kissed me on the cheek :)

She is one of the nicest celebrities i have ever met she is so nice to her fans and is so very talented :)

Photo with me and my friend with delta-
https://www.facebook.com/C1RQU1TSAUTOGR ... =1&theater

Thank You 8)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3