Kate McKinnon

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gerald72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kate McKinnon

Post by Gerald72 »

I mailed a drawing to be signed to Kate McKinnon on January 3, 2014.
It was signed and returned 48 days later, on February 20, 2014.

http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/2 ... -mckinnon/

address in data base
Kate McKinnon
Saturday Night Live
NBC Studios
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
check out all my latest autographed drawings:
http://geraldscarpenter.wordpress.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kate McKinnon

Post by admin »

Hi Gerald72 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kate McKinnon on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
christinatech
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by christinatech »

I sent my letter and artwork and to Kate Mckinnon at the SNL Studio 30 Rockefeller Plaza address using a tracked packet (no signature required) and the tracking info showed as refused by sender. </3 I know it's likely not her, herself, refusing, but it still hurts nonetheless, so I'm gonna wait for the packet to return and send it to that west coast address knowing that she's an east coast person. </3 Don't they have mail slots for ppl at the studio? Seems so cold and I am now so sad. I went from excited in a few short seconds. Sooooo very very disappointed. I put so much effort into that piece of artwork I made for her. And I paid triple the price for American postage (which is hard to get in Canada) for my S. A. S. E. just to send it there just to be refused on site. Just an ordinary envelope. Followed all the directions. SNL Studios itself seems cold and heartless... at least their system for handling mail is.
Lydz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lydz »

christinatech wrote:I sent my letter and artwork and to Kate Mckinnon at the SNL Studio 30 Rockefeller Plaza address using a tracked packet (no signature required) and the tracking info showed as refused by sender. </3 I know it's likely not her, herself, refusing, but it still hurts nonetheless, so I'm gonna wait for the packet to return and send it to that west coast address knowing that she's an east coast person. </3 Don't they have mail slots for ppl at the studio? Seems so cold and I am now so sad. I went from excited in a few short seconds. Sooooo very very disappointed. I put so much effort into that piece of artwork I made for her. And I paid triple the price for American postage (which is hard to get in Canada) for my S. A. S. E. just to send it there just to be refused on site. Just an ordinary envelope. Followed all the directions. SNL Studios itself seems cold and heartless... at least their system for handling mail is.
Man that's a bummer.. Means mine is gonna probably come back to me, too. I love her on SNL & now Ghostbusters too. I'm sorry for your return :( I hope it makes it to her soon
"Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anyone."