Cameron Diaz Success! real?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Keiya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cameron Diaz Success! real?

Post by Keiya »

Sent: Sep. 2013 / s photos, lor and SAE
Received: Feb. 28th 2014 / my photos back signed in my SAE.

Via Agency

Cameron Diaz
14320 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 636
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
USA

Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cameron Diaz Success! real?

Post by Jammydodger »

It's not real sorry
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Just a little advice for ya: I'm not sure what celebs you like, but you may wanna do research first to see who sends what and if certain celebs reply at all...because if you like people like Robin Williams, Taylor Swift (VERY rarely), Chris Rock, Xtina Aguilera, Selena Gomez and Britney Spears: you are most likely gonna feel disappointed because those celebs I mentioned send fakes and don't reply TTM. So just do the research and/ or ask, so that you won't be disappointed. {up}
Last edited by dancingirl1 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

[quote="Flammy_1998"]The thing is: everybody says that is a fake, how do you know guys? One person started to say this and now everybody says the same, but you all have no proof for this. I'm not sure either if it's real or not, but I think if she didn't want to sign stuff she would send out autopens or preprints. Why should a secreterial sign her stuff?[/

Zzzzzzz

Her ip sig is a lot different too her ttm sig.

Does that answer some of your question. And why do most big named celebs have a sec?

Answers on a postcard please !!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz
NB
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Flammy_1998 wrote:In person autographs are always different to ttm autographs. You have no proof that it is a secretarial, you just say what the others say.
Most of the big celebrities? Which please?
Normanbotts wrote:
Flammy_1998 wrote:The thing is: everybody says that is a fake, how do you know guys? One person started to say this and now everybody says the same, but you all have no proof for this. I'm not sure either if it's real or not, but I think if she didn't want to sign stuff she would send out autopens or preprints. Why should a secreterial sign her stuff?[/

Leons autographs a lot of them are secretarial autographs too.
Celebrity's like john travolta robert Redford and doris day and dick van dyke, Britney Spears johhny depp, dustin Hoff. Etc etc.
believe what you want anyway I don't care what you believe.
NB
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

[/quote]Leons autographs a lot of them are secretarial autographs too.
Celebrity's like john travolta robert Redford and doris day and dick van dyke, Britney Spears johhny depp, dustin Hoff. Etc etc.
believe what you want anyway I don't care what you believe.[/quote]

Dustin Hoffman doesn't send secretarial. He sends auto pen and sometimes very rarely signs .Look at my authentic. There also others who have received an authentic also. http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=310527
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

magicmanplc wrote:
believe what you want anyway I don't care what you believe.[/quote]

Dustin Hoffman doesn't send secretarial. He sends auto pen and sometimes very rarely signs .Look at my authentic. There also others who have received an authentic also. http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=310527[/quote]

Yes that is real congratulations {up}
NB
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Flammy_1998 wrote:aren't you the jealous boy who calls others names because they have good autographs?
Normanbotts wrote:
magicmanplc wrote:
believe what you want anyway I don't care what you believe.
Dustin Hoffman doesn't send secretarial. He sends auto pen and sometimes very rarely signs .Look at my authentic. There also others who have received an authentic also. http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=310527
Yes that is real congratulations {up}[/quote][/quote]

I'm not jealous at all and I'm not calling anyone names I just know Cameron Diaz autographs ttm are secs. I'm not going too argue about it so you can believe what you want.

Anyway shouldn't you be at school at this time? Why aren't you? Is it teacher training day today or something?
NB
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Flammy_1998 wrote:In person autographs are always different to ttm autographs. You have no proof that it is a secretarial, you just say what the others say.
Check out her signed books. Those were sit down signed and not in a rush and there are still big differences. She's also been heard saying she doesn't like to sign.
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

vivalakayla wrote:
Check out her signed books. Those were sit down signed and not in a rush and there are still big differences. She's also been heard saying she doesn't like to sign.
This. +1