PRINCE WILLIAM - AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
James

PRINCE WILLIAM - AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post by James »

I don't do boundaries. Met Prince William at the BAFTAs, and got a photo with him.

Write up and more pics are here:
http://jamesmeets.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/baftas-2014/

James :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: PRINCE WILLIAM - AMAZING SUCCESS!

Post by dancingirl1 »

Question do you want the attention that bad that you always post it in "Feedback?"
(Why get sassy with the members who do it, but you are the "Mod" and don't care?)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

Yes and I wonder why that lucky13ascanbe guy hasnt been on and said something? Is it because they both are chums I hear you ask!? LOL. :lol: :lol:
NB
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Normanbotts wrote:Yes and I wonder why that lucky13ascanbe guy hasnt been on and said something? Is it because they both are chums I hear you ask!? LOL. :lol: :lol:
Per chance because I hadn't seen it? If you bothered to think before posting you'd know I had repeatedly commented on James' posts when he posts in the wrong place, though at least this is "feedback" rather than some of the dross posted in this section.

Now away and troll someone else, I wonder what an IP check would show on your posts... duplicate accounts perhaps? I may point out where people post in the wrong place, but you have set up an account to cause trouble, post pointlessly and generally embarrass yourself. One thinks that's pretty sad.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Normanbotts wrote:Yes and I wonder why that lucky13ascanbe guy hasnt been on and said something? Is it because they both are chums I hear you ask!? LOL. :lol: :lol:
I don't care about that "Stillluckyascanbe" guy. He is funny @ times and sometimes I agree with what he says. He doesn't have anything to do with this. Maybe they are chums and that doesn't bother me one bit. What bothers me is that this "mod" goes around and tells people what do to and what they can say, BUT they don't even follow the forum rules when it comes to posting threads. So if they don't, why should everyone else? It's kinda like everyone else will follow by good example.. that's all. I may be honest (which is bad to most) with people (just like "StillLucky..." is,) but I don't act like this forum is mine. I post things where they need to be and I respect whose forum this is. Random postings is one reason why the forum is a mess now.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

James wrote:Image

I don't do boundaries. Met Prince William at the BAFTAs, and got a photo with him.

Write up and more pics are here:
http://jamesmeets.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/baftas-2014/

James :mrgreen:
I love it. "I don't do boundaries". :mrgreen: Congrats!!!! {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

As impressed as always--- congrats!
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

Huge successes !
I really do not know Mr Bale do not want to come in premiere in France. ;-)
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Great post James...even if all the trolls hate it.

Congrats!
Trolls be gone!
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

Nice write-up, but WTF is up with Oprah's hair?!