Britney Spears

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rdmcwby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Britney Spears

Post by rdmcwby »

Britney Spears
Sent 2 pictures and SASE

Sent 12/30/2013 - Back 2/10/2014

Britney Spears
C/O Planet Hollywood
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109

(No address on return envelope)

https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherLykinsautographs (album 14)

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears

Post by evenstar5 »

That's awesome! Congrats!! {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Of course I'm the one that tells you this because I know for a FACT (and if you wanna know just ask me). Those are not real unfortunately. Her asst: Felicia (whoa also signed for her in 2009-10 her Circus tour) signed these as well. Like I said if you wanna know HOW I know, reply back. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

I'd be interested in knowing how you know. Do tell!
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

georgethree33 wrote:I'd be interested in knowing how you know. Do tell!
Okay, so in 2010 (when the Circus Tour was about to go to Australia) I was given the address to Felicia (her asst) and I wanted to wait until the tour was gonna go overseas so that it was a tester for me to know if they were real or not. So I sent to the asst address and then like 2 weeks later I got a returned envelope back and it was from LA from the postmark: (Louisiana where the asst lives). There is no way that Britney would be able to sign fan mail in LA and then the next day be in Australia to go tour. I love Britney (as you can tell by my pic I have of her under my username) BUT Britney doesn't care about fanmail. She has been using a AP machine since 2003. And if you look @ the fanmail from the Circus Tour it matches 100%.) Her sigs don't look like that. They look like this:

HOWEVER FE HAS GOTTEN VERY GOOD @ DOING HER SIG. LOL! It's hard to tell. But if you get either the example above OR one of two BELOW they are all real:

{up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

I think they are real

Congrats. {up}
[ugotmail]
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

Congrats I wrote to her last month at the same address, I hope to here something back!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Spookii wrote:Congrats I wrote to her last month at the same address, I hope to here something back!
It won't be nothing but a sec though.
Why would u wanna hear back with a sec ? JW.
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

Spookii wrote:Congrats I wrote to her last month at the same address, I hope to here something back!

I'm going too write too her this week and send off for her too {up}

I love her and I'm a big fan {??} . Hit me baby one more time :mrgreen: {??}
[ugotmail]
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

Flammy_1998 wrote:sorry, but this isn't a proof at all!
That was in 2010 and this request didn't even go to her assist, it was sent to a venue address and why should her assist sign the little number of request she receives there?
dancingirl1 wrote:
georgethree33 wrote:I'd be interested in knowing how you know. Do tell!
Okay, so in 2010 (when the Circus Tour was about to go to Australia) I was given the address to Felicia (her asst) and I wanted to wait until the tour was gonna go overseas so that it was a tester for me to know if they were real or not. So I sent to the asst address and then like 2 weeks later I got a returned envelope back and it was from LA from the postmark: (Louisiana where the asst lives). There is no way that Britney would be able to sign fan mail in LA and then the next day be in Australia to go tour. I love Britney (as you can tell by my pic I have of her under my username) BUT Britney doesn't care about fanmail. She has been using a AP machine since 2003. And if you look @ the fanmail from the Circus Tour it matches 100%.) Her sigs don't look like that. They look like this:

HOWEVER FE HAS GOTTEN VERY GOOD @ DOING HER SIG. LOL! It's hard to tell. But if you get either the example above OR one of two BELOW they are all real:

{up}

I completely agree. Unfortunately the forum troll has appeared again aka mr know it all. He likes too tell people that he's 100% certain their autographs are fakes and they are wasting their time sending stuff off too several people. He says this 5 or 6 times a week too people. He claims too be 33 years old and he chases after teen girls autographs. LOL. :mrgreen:
[ugotmail]