Wheel of Fortune email success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Striker83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wheel of Fortune email success

Post by Striker83 »

Hi. I sent an email via the Wheel of Fortune site https://secure.sonypictures.com/tv/show ... /feedback/ on February 1, 2014 and received signed 8x10 photo on February 8, 2014. I've seen a lot of successes and noticed the signatures are in different spots on different photos (e.g. in some photos, the "e" in "White" goes into her hair. Mine is different than others, however I'm not convinced the signatures are authentic. Looks like a pp to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Favorite TTM: Amanda Seyfried, Calvin Johnson, Clayton Kershaw, Jordy Nelson, Jose Abreu, Josh Hamilton, Max Scherzer, Paul Goldschmidt, Peyton Manning, Steve Young, Wade Boggs

Most Wanted: Aaron Rodgers, Benjamin Burnley, Bryce Harper, Denzel Washington, Drew Brees, Giancarlo Stanton, Katy Perry, Yasiel Puig, Zack Greinke
dhplad1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wheel of Fortune email success

Post by dhplad1 »

It's a PP... mine is the exact same... and you can look at it under a magnifying glass and see it is...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Striker83 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Wheel of Fortune on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Uncle Sam »

They always send authentics
Uncle Sam
infan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by infan »

Its authentic.
Favorite Autographs:Cristiano Ronaldo x2, Roy Keane, Mame Diouf, Ole Gunnar, Edwin van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Robin van Persie, Thierry Henry, Mia Hamm, Frank Ribery, Nuer, Mark Hughes, Gotze, Mesut Ozil

Most Wanted: ANY MAN UTD PLAYER (PAST/PRESENT), Zidan Zidane, Any EPL Player.

Visit my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infans-Autographs/554855171300351?ref_type=bookmark