Jared and Jensen (Supernatural)

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jared and Jensen (Supernatural)

Post by PsychoGeek »

I really want to get Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles' autographs, but since Supernatural has made them so popular, I doubt they'll sign, even through VV... :? I've thought of trying the Supernatural filming address, but I don't know if it's worth the risk. Anyone have any ideas or help?
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Jared and Jensen (Supernatural)

Post by vivalakayla »

You could try but there is a very, very slim chance you'd get anything. Jared used to sign TTM before he appeared in Supernatural and Jensen has only signed authentically TTM maybe twice. He's a member of Studio Fan Mail which sends out pre prints.
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

Well I know there doin a lot of super natural comic cons. And I'm going to the one in Chicago. Ill be meeting them and if I get something signed I might sell it..
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

JessicaR49 wrote:Well I know there doin a lot of super natural comic cons. And I'm going to the one in Chicago. Ill be meeting them and if I get something signed I might sell it..
You will have to pay quite a lot to get a signed photo from them in person at a supernatural comic con. They charge a lot.
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
JessicaR49 wrote:Well I know there doin a lot of super natural comic cons. And I'm going to the one in Chicago. Ill be meeting them and if I get something signed I might sell it..
You will have to pay quite a lot to get a signed photo from them in person at a supernatural comic con. They charge a lot.
I know. I bought a silver package which comes with getting a autograph opp. And my sister is paying for a photo opp for me for my birthday
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!