Carrie Fisher

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
george2607

Carrie Fisher

Post by george2607 »

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Triple success from Carrie Fisher, sent to database address on 27 Jan got back on 4 Feb. Seems to look like the real thing, any comments always welcome.

Carrie Fisher
Freedom Farms
6514 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
USA

george2607
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Carrie Fisher

Post by supertoneman »

sorry to say that you wasted a stamp, and you got the sec signature. anything sent to the address listed in this database is going to fail at an authentic autograph from her.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Yea, there are more people that know her sig more than me and they always say "successes from that address are secs." I'm just basically repeating what others have said. Hopefully you can getta real one one way or another. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
TOMPEND
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOMPEND »

They look authentic to me
FAVOURITE Successes: PELE SIGNED BRAZIL SHIRT & 2 photos!!!! STEVEN GERRARD, ROONEY, BALE, GIGGS, DANIEL CRAIG(007), JOHAN CRUYFF ,FRANZ BECKENBAUER, CRISTIANO RONALDO, ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC x5, BRAZIL SQUAD INCLUDING NEYMAR, FAT RONALDO, EL SHAARAWY, SERGIO AGUERO and MOST OF MAN U, MOST OF CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL AND ARSENAL AND CITY all IP...
And many more just can't think!

I've got 15,000 autographs (IP)

I TRADE PRIVATE ADDRESSES...SOCCER/FOOTBALLERS ONLY

Please like my page
https://m.facebook.com/TomsSignatureCollection?__user=100002102680730
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

TOMPEND wrote:They look authentic to me
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=293020
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi george2607 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carrie Fisher on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

TOMPEND wrote:They look authentic to me

Not even close

I've gotten her IP a bunch of times.

Her TTMs are signed by her mom... Debbie Reynolds.

She has even admitted so!
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Should this admin get stripped of his credentials for making a newb mistake?

Lol. jk.
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

CHIgrapher wrote:Should this admin get stripped of his credentials for making a newb mistake?

Lol. jk.

Maybe you should apply for a mod position. It's obvious that you are so much more knowledgeable than anyone else.
At least that's what you keep telling us.
Trolls be gone!
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

DiamondDave wrote:
CHIgrapher wrote:Should this admin get stripped of his credentials for making a newb mistake?

Lol. jk.

Maybe you should apply for a mod position. It's obvious that you are so much more knowledgeable than anyone else.
At least that's what you keep telling us.

I agree. I just take what he says as a pinch of salt as I know most of what he says is a load of old bull.
[ugotmail]