Amanda Seyfried no longer signing ttm

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amanda Seyfried no longer signing ttm

Post by TheArtist »

back in june i sent 2 photos to amanda seyfried and today i received my photos back unsigned along with a letter saying:

due to the volume of fan mail that i receive and my busy schedule, i can no longer fulfill autograph requests

Uploaded with surfmypictures
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amanda Seyfried no longer signing ttm

Post by trevor1066 »

You know who too blame for that don't you!?

Yes that's right. It's websites like this one that we are posting and reading on now that is killing TTM autographs off. :)
[ugotmail]
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

Scan the letter and post it along with the envelope, then I might believe you.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

trevor1066 wrote:You know who too blame for that don't you!?

Yes that's right. It's websites like this one that we are posting and reading on now that is killing TTM autographs off. :)
Hear! Hear!
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

That's pretty sad but It's understandable. She signed a lot of photos.
Last edited by IzaBellatrix on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
GOTgirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GOTgirl »

Awwww :( I sent to her in October and was really hoping to hear back.
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

Spookii wrote:Scan the letter and post it along with the envelope, then I might believe you.

DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

I have her autograph :).
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

i just noticed whoever handles her mail still thinks it's 2013 lol
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

TheArtist wrote:
Spookii wrote:Scan the letter and post it along with the envelope, then I might believe you.

Awe. This stinks, I wrote her a couple of weeks ago and I was hoping for a success.