New to TTMs, need some info! (MMA)

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
FedorSilva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

New to TTMs, need some info! (MMA)

Post by FedorSilva »

I'm new to the TTM game, I just bought a 2010 Leaf MMA base set and I looked on the site for some of the fighters that had addresses and I came up with a few. I just wanted to check and see if anyone new if these fighters were worth trying still.

Mezger, Fitch, Moddafferi, Carwin, Big John, Guida, Maynard, Leben, Velasquez, Jardine, Ben Henderson, Shields, Mir, Wand Silva, Couture.

Any info would help. Thanks everyone!
Bigblu89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New to TTMs, need some info! (MMA)

Post by Bigblu89 »

FedorSilva wrote:I'm new to the TTM game, I just bought a 2010 Leaf MMA base set and I looked on the site for some of the fighters that had addresses and I came up with a few. I just wanted to check and see if anyone new if these fighters were worth trying still.

Mezger, Fitch, Moddafferi, Carwin, Big John, Guida, Maynard, Leben, Velasquez, Jardine, Ben Henderson, Shields, Mir, Wand Silva, Couture.

Any info would help. Thanks everyone!
Of the guys you listed, I've had success with Fitch, Carwin, Big John, Guida, Maynard, Leben, Velasquez, Jardine, Ben Henderson, Shields, Wand Silva, Couture.

Some aren't recent, as I know Ben Hendo doesn't sign TTM anymore. And Leben has moved from Hawaii for SD, and I haven't heard of any recent success since he moved.

But guys like Guida, Cain, Shields, Couture, Maynard, and Fitch are all pretty consistent TTM signers.