The Dixie Chicks MAJOR SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Dixie Chicks MAJOR SUCCESS

Post by magicmanplc »

Sent LOR, SASE and PHOTO to Dixie Chicks (ADDRESS IN DATABASE) on 11-16-13 and today I received a different photo signed by all 3 members. COMMENTS ON AUTHENTICITY ARE WELCOME.

The Dixie Chicks
Strategic Artist Management, Llc.
1100 Glendon Avenue
Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90024
USA

Photo:

http://imageshack.com/a/img844/45/98k1.jpg

Envelope:

http://imageshack.com/a/img845/9417/yco4.jpg
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Dixie Chicks MAJOR SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi magicmanplc :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} The Dixie Chicks on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by timsaucier »

I got the same item as well Thanks
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

I've gotten them in person but it was years ago. Emily's signature appears a bit different, but that could be a result of time.
Could possibly be a AP.....but not sure without taking a closer look.

Cool success.
Trolls be gone!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I love the photo they used and the fact that they used gold color marker. However if you look @ the marker threads, it stutters (ESP with the DOT of the I in Natalie and Emily) so it may be an AP.. Not sure 100% though. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

dancingirl1 wrote:I love the photo they used and the fact that they used gold color marker. However if you look @ the marker threads, it stutters (ESP with the DOT of the I in Natalie and Emily) so it may be an AP.. Not sure 100% though. {up}
I don't think it's auto-pen. They're not shaky like auto-pens and doesn't have dots at the end/beginning of signature. I can also see different marker pressure and also I can see where it starts and stops easily. Also I sent my own photo. If it was auto-pen you would think they would put auto-pen on my photo but instead they sent me a different picture signed. I could be wrong but I think they're pre signed. But that's just my opinion.
timsaucier wrote:I got the same item as well Thanks
Can you post a photo of the one you got back. I want to see if it's truly auto-pen or just pre-signed.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

magicmanplc wrote: I don't think it's auto-pen. They're not shaky like auto-pens and doesn't have dots at the end/beginning of signature. I can also see different marker pressure and also I can see where it starts and stops easily. Also I sent my own photo. If it was auto-pen you would think they would put auto-pen on my photo but instead they sent me a different picture signed. I could be wrong but I think they're pre signed. But that's just my opinion.
Any pic examples to further prove your point? {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

dancingirl1 wrote:
magicmanplc wrote: I don't think it's auto-pen. They're not shaky like auto-pens and doesn't have dots at the end/beginning of signature. I can also see different marker pressure and also I can see where it starts and stops easily. Also I sent my own photo. If it was auto-pen you would think they would put auto-pen on my photo but instead they sent me a different picture signed. I could be wrong but I think they're pre signed. But that's just my opinion.
Any pic examples to further prove your point? {up}
I just want to make sure. There's always a chance I could be wrong.
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Years ago I worked for a record store in Nashville, TN - "The Great Escape" - and we had a huge box full of Dixie Chicks Memorabilia from their "Fly" album. It was all signed from the chicks - done by Autopen. I guess we bought them or someone sold them to us, I'm not too sure. So I'd guess that these were autopen also, unfortunately. The signatures look just as I remember them from the autopen stuff.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

Dustin wrote:Years ago I worked for a record store in Nashville, TN - "The Great Escape" - and we had a huge box full of Dixie Chicks Memorabilia from their "Fly" album. It was all signed from the chicks - done by Autopen. I guess we bought them or someone sold them to us, I'm not too sure. So I'd guess that these were autopen also, unfortunately. The signatures look just as I remember them from the autopen stuff.
I really don't know what to think. It doesn't have characteristics of auto-pen and if it was they would probably have done the auto-pen on my photo instead of one of theres. Another success says they got a peace sign as well on a photo the address sent back. Maybe these could all be pre-signed. I am looking up there autographs on the internet to see if i can see one that matches mine exactly. If you know anything else or have pictures please let me know. Thanks for your input.