David berkowitz-the son of Sam turned minister- success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David berkowitz-the son of Sam turned minister- success!

Post by badleejeff »

So I mentioned the other day that my wife is really into true crime stuff and that I had received a letter for her from Ted kaczynski the Unabomber. Well today after a five week wait I received a letter from David berkowitz the former son of Sam killer. My wife was ecstatic. David is now a minister and sent me a letter detailing his conversion and what not. It's a typed letter, obviously typed on a typewriter, with a handwritten signature. How crazy is that??
Jeff Lees
...now I pray for a single kiss from her, to be lashed and crucified...
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David berkowitz-the son of Sam turned minister- success!

Post by MJS73 »

How crazy is that or are how crazy are you?
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

Really? You really feel like starting an argument? I told you that I wrote for my wife who is a criminal justice student and an amateur true crime history buff. I myself studied americam history in college. Is it really necessary to just be an ass for no reason? No, I am not crazy. Honestly, how is this NOT a piece of 20th century history and a fantastic success? They have entire museums devoted to crime, justice and law enforcement etc. so really I feel like I mustn't be the only one who finds this interesting. And for the record, don't you ever insult my wife again. Coward.
Jeff Lees
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

do you have any photos of the letters from the unabomber and the son of sam? i'd like to read them
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

I'd be happy to post some pics if you can help me. I don't know how to post them from my iPhone. I'm so not good with computery stuff!
Jeff Lees
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Congrats on your success and try to ignore the jealousy.
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

Thank you very much!
Jeff Lees
crowman71
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by crowman71 »

Very interesting and historically relevant successes. I'd love to see the letters as well. With an iPhone I would think you could take a picture, save to your gallery, and upload it to a photo hosting site.
Please visit and "like" my Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/famousautographs and https://www.facebook.com/RochelleComic2014?ref=hl

Some of my TTM SUCCESSES: Henry Winkler, Fabio, Adam West, Sam Elliott, Andrew Lincoln, Channing Tatuml, Betty White, David Letterman, Hillary Clinton, Bob Dole, John Glenn, Sandra Day O'Conner, Clarence Thomas, Ron Jeremy, Rodney Mullen, Tony Hawk, Pat Summitt, George Foreman, Ray Mancini, Gerry Cooney, Greg Louganis, Katarina Witt, Herschel Walker, Desmond Howard, Charles Mann, Sonny Jurgensen, Harry Carson, Lawrence Taylor, Dwight Stephenson, Mark Moseley, Joe Theisman, Dan Fouts, Ken Stabler, Jim McMahon, Dick Butkus, Robert Parish, Kevin MacHale, Arnold Palmer, Phil Mickelson, Lee Trevino, Greg Norman, Huey Lewis, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, John Grisham, Dusty Rhodes, Jim Duggan, Bret Hart, Big E Langston, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, King Kong Bundy, Steve "Sting" Borden.
timsaucier

Post by timsaucier »

Can you provide a address for David Berkowitz and the Ted K (the unibomber)
Thanks in advance
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

The address for Ted kaczynski is:
Ted kaczynski #04475-046
Us penitentiary max
Po box 8500
Florence California 81226-8500

David berkowitz #78-a-1976
Sullivan correctional facility
P.o. Box 116
Fallsburg, NY 12733-0116

I look forward to seeing the responses you guys get! For Ted, I recommend doing your research and having good questions to ask in your letter. After all the guy was accepted into Harvard at 16 and has a doctorate in mathematics. He's not a stupid guy and in spite of the awful things he's done, he had a brain worth picking!
Jeff Lees