Anyone else in a dry spell?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dingleborder
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anyone else in a dry spell?

Post by dingleborder »

Recently I've been in such a dry spell with my fanmail. I probably have about 35 or so requests I've sent out over the past year, and maybe 75 or so I've sent out the past couple years that I still haven't heard anything back from.
I'm hoping my luck will change soon, but it is getting quite bothersome!

Major ones I've sent out that have never received anything back from are Betty White, Gene Wilder, Susan Sarandon, Olympia Dukakis, The cast of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, several smaller actors from The Hunger Games, and many actors from the Harry Potter films.

It gets a bit bothersome because I've seen recent successes from many of the people I've sent to, so knowing that my letter and photos may have gotten lost or ignored gets frustrating.
lightsaber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone else in a dry spell?

Post by lightsaber »

I can relate. Although most of my requests within the last year were sent to hard to gets (i.e. HP, Pretty Little Liars & Glee actors), recently I've sent Maggie Smith and I'm also hoping to hear back from Alexander Ludwig :)

Dry spells and waiting while annoying are a part of this hobby. Let's hope our luck turns around
My most wanted: Dianna Agron, Glee Cast, Jennifer Lawrence, Lady Gaga, Rob Dyrdek, Shay Mitchell, Miley Cyrus, Rupert Grint, Alanna Masterson, Eliza Taylor, Jon Groff.
Favorite Autographs: Heather Morris (authentic), Lea Michele (IP), Matthew Morrison (IP), Tom Welling (authentic), Lucy Hale (authentic purchase), Kristin Chenoweth (authentic purchase)
check out my instagram: @agronskyfan
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone else in a dry spell?

Post by dancingirl1 »

I am in a dry spell now. i will be over soon.....hopefully, :mrgreen:
Happens to the best of us !
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters