Wayne Rooney Private Address Massive Success!

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
Harrybarnes11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wayne Rooney Private Address Massive Success!

Post by Harrybarnes11 »

Using a private address that I have for Wayne Rooney, I sent off to him on 4/1/14 and he actually sent me a signed Manchester United Club Card!

Collectors will know that Wayne Rooney, Anderson, Rio Ferdinand and David De Gea simply don't reply because things end up on eBay.

I wrote to Wayne using the address I have and let him know he is one of the only ones I'm missing from my collection, and told him I have all of his DVD's and Books with his name on the back of my England and United shirts (Which is all true) and that I'd love it if would be able to help my collection.

I was very optimistic in asking for this and was a stab in the dark, and it's the one I wanted most. He sent back a club card that is with the kit from a few seasons ago, which shows how few are in circulation that even Wayne wasn't able to get a recent one, and I received it back today.

Any questions, please comment or inbox

I DO NOT trade my signed pictures/cards for Email addresses/private addresses. Occasionally willing to trade for physical items.

Successes: Luke Shaw, Juan Mata x3, Jose Mourinho x2, Sir Bobby Charlton, Wayne Rooney x2, Adnan Januzaj x8, Robin Van Persie x3, Ryan Giggs x4, Shinji Kagawa, Phil Jones x3, Chris Smalling, Nick Powell, David Moyes x2, Tom Cleverley, Javier Hernandez, Nemanja Vidic x2, Michael Carrick, Antonio Valencia x2, Marouane Fellaini x2, Darren Fletcher

Waiting on: Angel Di Maria, Ander Herrera, Louis Van Gaal, Robin Van Persie, Marcos Rojo, Daley Blind, Wayne Rooney, James Wilson, Adnan Januzaj, Radamel Falcao.
Gunner10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wayne Rooney Private Address Massive Success!

Post by Gunner10 »

Its fake…its a stamped club card...
Gunner10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gunner10 »

Same signature…it is a stamped club card, it looks real but it is not

Gunner10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gunner10 »

Cannot believe people still trading for his address to get "successes" when it clearly a stamp signature lol All the club cards look a like lol, do you really think he can sign the same way in the same pen stroke a hundred times?

Harrybarnes11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harrybarnes11 »

I know it's stamped, everyone knows it's stamped.

Rooney just doesn't reply though to many people.
I DO NOT trade my signed pictures/cards for Email addresses/private addresses. Occasionally willing to trade for physical items.

Successes: Luke Shaw, Juan Mata x3, Jose Mourinho x2, Sir Bobby Charlton, Wayne Rooney x2, Adnan Januzaj x8, Robin Van Persie x3, Ryan Giggs x4, Shinji Kagawa, Phil Jones x3, Chris Smalling, Nick Powell, David Moyes x2, Tom Cleverley, Javier Hernandez, Nemanja Vidic x2, Michael Carrick, Antonio Valencia x2, Marouane Fellaini x2, Darren Fletcher

Waiting on: Angel Di Maria, Ander Herrera, Louis Van Gaal, Robin Van Persie, Marcos Rojo, Daley Blind, Wayne Rooney, James Wilson, Adnan Januzaj, Radamel Falcao.
Gunner10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gunner10 »

Harrybarnes11 wrote:I know it's stamped, everyone knows it's stamped.

Then why are so happy with a fake success?
Harrybarnes11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harrybarnes11 »

Gunner10 wrote:
Harrybarnes11 wrote:I know it's stamped, everyone knows it's stamped.

Then why are so happy with a fake success?
Because I collect these signed club cards, and one of the only ones I needed was Rooney. Because he rarely sends them out I thought it'd be impossible, but he sent one.

It doesn't matter if it's hand signed, because it still retains value because you can only get them if Rooney sends you them, which doesn't happen often at all.