wondering if anybody has had reply's

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
wwefan1224
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

wondering if anybody has had reply's

Post by wwefan1224 »

hey guys im sending out my biggest haul yet and wondering if anybody has had reply's
im sending out to:
1)Bette Midler
2)Velvet Sky
3)Helena Bonham Carter
4)Joan Rivers
5)Santino Marella
6)Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat
7)Tyler Reks
8)Evan Bourne
9)Ted DiBiase Sr.
10)Hillbilly Jim
11)Hulk Hogan
12)Matt Hardy
13)Titio Santana
14)Brooke Adams (aka. Brooke/Miss Tessmacher)

any reply helps, thanks so much.
make sure to visit my page @ logansautographs.weebly.com where I update all of my autographs every time I get a success!!
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: wondering if anybody has had reply's

Post by ladystardust19 »

Hulk Hogan...save your stamps...He does not reply authentically through the mail. Helena Bonham Carter, I myself have just sent to...I heard she can take a long time if you ever hear back..worth it! Joan Rivers..you can request her autograph through her website...and its authentic.
ImageImage
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: wondering if anybody has had reply's

Post by evenstar5 »

I tried to catch Helena Bonham Carter VV last fall and am still waiting. I'm not counting on it though as I've heard she's very difficult to get. Good luck though!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D