Jennifer Lawrence

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence

Post by swiftndbieber »

Jaffer wrote:Yeah unfortunately I think this is a sec.
Yeah I did send expecting one, I know people say why send if you know its going to be a sec, well because I'm a huge fan and I'd kick myself for not trying if one day I came on and somebody had got an authentic response from the address, I'm just happy to have got something as I was convinced my mail was getting lost or something through my lack of autographs but now I know it isnt and I just need to keep trying :)
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

Got mine today I'm happy with what I got
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

swiftndbieber wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Yeah unfortunately I think this is a sec.
Yeah I did send expecting one, I know people say why send if you know its going to be a sec, well because I'm a huge fan and I'd kick myself for not trying if one day I came on and somebody had got an authentic response from the address, I'm just happy to have got something as I was convinced my mail was getting lost or something through my lack of autographs but now I know it isnt and I just need to keep trying :)
Yeah I agree. Your never going to get her autograph if you don't send. Like you, I am on such a dry spell too, that a pp came as a relief!
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

harrypotterfan. wrote:Got mine today I'm happy with what I got
That's good... If you are happy with a non-authentic signed photo, I'm happy for you as well. {up}
Hopefully you will have the chance to meet her or get a real one one day.

But until then, congrats on your success.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

dancingirl1 wrote:
harrypotterfan. wrote:Got mine today I'm happy with what I got
That's good... If you are happy with a non-authentic signed photo, I'm happy for you as well. {up}
Hopefully you will have the chance to meet her or get a real one one day.

But until then, congrats on your success.
Arrogant and self righteous.
Please go away or change your poor attitude.
Trolls be gone!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DiamondDave wrote:
Arrogant and self righteous.
That is your insecurity. Say what ya want ;)
You couldn't be ANY more wrong though. LOL.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DiamondDave wrote:Arrogant and self righteous.
BTW I love how all these other comments about it's authenticity and you only comment to me! :roll: haha.
You must be my number one fan. You should write me. At least I will send you a real autograph...LOL!

BTW that bold comment IS arrogant. Deal. :mrgreen:
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

What I don't understand even more than why people write to her now they know that 99% are secs (if not 100%) is why they post them on here saying "I hope it's real" or "Do you think..." or "I am happy anyway".

There are now SO many examples of this fake signature on this board alone, as well as the variations, and then there's the rest of the internet, that I just cannot fathom why people cannot have a look at other examples rather than posting it.

It is Feedback, without doubt, but it's a FAIL. Why anyone can post a sec signature as a "success" is beyond me. Is it better than nothing? No. Why? Two simple reasons... the first being it's not signed by the person you sent it to, the second is that the person you sent it to never saw your letter.

Right now there are four in a row "successes" from her on the front page, including posts from experienced members. Seriously!
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote:What I don't understand even more than why people write to her now they know that 99% are secs (if not 100%) is why they post them on here saying "I hope it's real" or "Do you think..." or "I am happy anyway".

There are now SO many examples of this fake signature on this board alone, as well as the variations, and then there's the rest of the internet, that I just cannot fathom why people cannot have a look at other examples rather than posting it.

It is Feedback, without doubt, but it's a FAIL. Why anyone can post a sec signature as a "success" is beyond me. Is it better than nothing? No. Why? Two simple reasons... the first being it's not signed by the person you sent it to, the second is that the person you sent it to never saw your letter.

Right now there are four in a row "successes" from her on the front page, including posts from experienced members. Seriously!
I see your point but I clearly uploaded it as feedback and never once asked for opinions on its authenticity
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

swiftndbieber wrote:
stillluckyas13canbe wrote:What I don't understand even more than why people write to her now they know that 99% are secs (if not 100%) is why they post them on here saying "I hope it's real" or "Do you think..." or "I am happy anyway".

I see your point but I clearly uploaded it as feedback and never once asked for opinions on its authenticity
Hey,
It wasn't a direct comment at you, this was just the main thread where discussion was, so I responded in it. That being said, you have to accept that as soon as you post on here you will get a response on authenticity, especially if it's not genuine. I am actually quite glad that this has reignited your collecting hopes, but I do hope you actually get a real one soon to fire it up properly. Good luck with collecting in 2014 :D
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)