Jennifer Lawrence

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence

Post by swiftndbieber »

I am trying to start a hunger games collection, and I know lots of people say that the successes from Jennifer Lawrence are secs, but I sent to the address in the database anyway on the off chance a few months ago, and today I got this back and I am very happy with it, although it may or may not be a sec I have had a really bad year with autographs, the last one I recieved was in December 2012, and I was about ready for giving up on collecting as I was getting no where, so I was really happy when I got this through the mail today and it has convinced me to stick with it :)
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
Werewolf
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence

Post by Werewolf »

Nice success!
Did you sent this pic?
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

Werewolf wrote:Nice success!
Did you sent this pic?
yes I sent the picture as well as a SASE and quite a long letter
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi swiftndbieber :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206
USA

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

why do people even still bother to send to her? her authentic signature is usually just a JL
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
James

Post by James »

TheArtist wrote:why do people even still bother to send to her? her authentic signature is usually just a JL
Baffles me too.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

TheArtist wrote:why do people even still bother to send to her? her authentic signature is usually just a JL
yea IA. I guess people "esp younger crowds) think Jennifer is a "sometimes authentic signer" like Robin but she isn't.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Yeah unfortunately I think this is a sec.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

Kool hoot I sent her two I hope to get mine back
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
daaaais
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by daaaais »

she does, at events etc I got a weirdly JL sig. If she would do her fanmail she would've done JL as well or else it gets too confusing I guess, not sure.