Benedict Cumberbatch address

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
fernclark738
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Benedict Cumberbatch address

Post by fernclark738 »

What is a valid address for Benedict Cumberbatch to send to at the moment? This will be my first mail I'm sending and I have no clue which movies will pass on the fanmail to Benedict. So I wanted to send him a letter and enclose a photo inside and *hopefully* get any sort of response. I've been wanting to send mail to Benedict for months and I'm finally making a move to do it! Thanks in advance for your help.:D
Absyezi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Benedict Cumberbatch address

Post by Absyezi »

I'm also trying to find the valid address for him. :) Let's wait.
RoxanikaC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RoxanikaC »

Hey. I know that the last episode of Cabin Pressure is going to be recorded on Sunday the 23rd February, at the RADA Studios in London. I don't know what their policy is tho, if they pass on the fan mail letters. Maybe it would be worth looking into it?
RoxanikaC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RoxanikaC »

Sorry about the double post but I wanted to let you guys know that I sent an email to RADA studious but they told me they were committed to the privacy of their clients, so they won't be forwarding any parcels or letters. They told me to send all mails to the artist's agent. So I guess this option is out for the moment :(