Olly Murs - 7 months and still nothing....

dingdangdoo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Olly Murs - 7 months and still nothing....

Post by dingdangdoo »

My 6 year old daughter wrote a letter to Olly Murs June 2013, complete with SAE for the requested autograph, but we still have nothing and I am assuming that after this long it is a lost cause :cry:

We used the following address:

Olly Murs
Modest! Management
The Matrix Complex
91 Peterborough Rd
London, SW6 3BU
UK

Has anyone else tried this address and had any success? Wondering if it is worth risking another SAE to get a reply?

Many thanks! :)
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Olly Murs - 7 months and still nothing....

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Hi :)

I sent a request to this address and had to wait nearly a year for a reply. I eventually got one though, and it makes the waiting worthwhile. That's what this hobby is all about; waiting. I know its frustrating to wait for months (trust me, I'm the most impatient person ever probably...) but it's worth it :)

so in answer to your question: No, don't send another SASE. Just wait for your other one to come back - it can take any period of time, but I'd say you've probably already waited more than half of the waiting time for a reply from him - I wouldn't be surprised if you were back on here in a month or two posting feedback about getting it :)

Good luck! Keep your fingers crossed.
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

Patience grasshopper.

I would recommend that in the future you use a SASE rather than just a SAE. I firmly believe it will up your chance.
Good luck.
Trolls be gone!
Lilly-May
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lilly-May »

I sent last February and am still waiting. Patience is virtue :)
Autographs Received so Far: Emeli Sande (PP), Mo Farah x2, Stacey Solomon (PP), Bernard Cribbins, 50th Anniversary Coronation Street Cast (PP) with handwritten birthday personalisation, Noel Edmonds, Carol Vorderman, Matthew Lewis x 5, Shirley Henderson x3, David Walliams and Matt Lucas double, Christina Perri, Jason Mraz, Miriam Margolyes, Bill Nighy, Judith Dench, Ella Henderson x 3, Maggie Smith, David Walliams x 3, !
Autographcollecter16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autographcollecter16 »

I received my Olly autograph after about 2 months but i've seen other successes that have taken around 6-12 months, i think this basically means Olly reads his own mail and it depends on when he reads it and replies i sent him a letter around 4 months ago now with my album booklets asking him to sign them and i'm waiting now i think with him touring the US as well will have delayed him but i think he's starting work on his new album so i think he may start to reply to fanmail again so i would hang in there for now!
dingdangdoo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dingdangdoo »

Thanks all, I will keep waiting!! :D Fingers crossed that we get a reply soon. It's good to hear that others have received a reply, so that gives me hope. My daughter will be so happy if he actually writes back!
iCarly-fan

Post by iCarly-fan »

dingdangdoo wrote:Thanks all, I will keep waiting!! :D Fingers crossed that we get a reply soon. It's good to hear that others have received a reply, so that gives me hope. My daughter will be so happy if he actually writes back!
Hey
maybe you got it now..
but never give up i had waited for his autograph exactly 9 Month..
got it a few days ago...
send last year middle of July
my Favorite success: Tim Russ, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Jennette McCurdy!!
Most Wanted: Miranda Cosgrove

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @__icarlyfan__

I LOVE MIRANDA COSGROVE!!! #Cosgrover :)