The Great Secretarial Debate - what do we know?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bohan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Great Secretarial Debate - what do we know?

Post by bohan »

Ok it seemd that everytime somebody gets a TTM autograph from a big name star (or even sometimes a smaller name star) that you get at least 1 person ruin the party by stating that the autograph is unfortunately secretarial.

So I thought I would begin this thread to get an idea of who people think are sec autographs. Any that you know to be secretarial just post a reply below, I think this will save a lot of people writing off to celebs expecting a genuine autograph.

Ones that I know of to be 100% secreatarial: Sarah Jessica Parker, Lindsey Lohan, Kiefer Sutherland and Paul Newman.

Ones that seem to be debated on a constant basis (if anyone could shed light on these it would be good): John Travolta, Tony Curtis and Charlton Heston.

Anthony
http://www.autographcentre.co.uk/forum
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I think john travolta and tony curtis is real. Charelton Heston I think are fake because he is doing very bad with his alzheimers disease.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

I agree 100% Lindsay Lohan is secretarial, people get disappointed when you tell them that tho and come up with all kinds of excuses as they dont want to admit the truth :(

Travolta I'm not sure, but I'd lean towards secretarial, as theres so many quick successes.
The_Terrible_Toad_King
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The_Terrible_Toad_King »

ive met John Travolta before and he doesnt seem to be the kind of guy who would scam his fans by sending out secretarials
Image Image
bohan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bohan »

Thing is I have Travolta's in person and it matches up nicely with the TTM signature. It's just hard to believe he signs so many autos TTM when he is still a full time working hollywood actor.

De Niro secreatrial yep, and I forgot about Al Pacino whos signature TTM looks nothing like his in person.

Charlton Heston is such a tricky one to decide on, yes he is very ill and has been for a while now but his autograph TTM matches almost perfectly with his in person, and his TTM are not stamps or pre prints as I have sent my own items numerous times. I would say they are secretarial but his signature is quite a tricky one to duplicate.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Secretarials
Eastwood
Deniro
Pacino
Sutherland
Adam West( however 2 on here do look authentic)
Newman
Redford
S.Jessica Parker
Diaz
Robin Williams
Samuel L. Jackson
Costner
Lohan
Travolta
to name a few on here....
Ozzman, Curtis is authentic and so is Heston although ill.
All none believers go get them authenticated...
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER IF YOU DONT LIKE THE MESSAGE.
outofrehab
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by outofrehab »

say, is there actually any1 who does send out real autographs
bohan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bohan »

whosurdaddy wrote:Secretarials
Eastwood
Deniro
Pacino
Sutherland
Adam West( however 2 on here do look authentic)
Newman
Redford
S.Jessica Parker
Diaz
Robin Williams
Samuel L. Jackson
Costner
Lohan
Travolta
to name a few on here....
Ozzman, Curtis is authentic and so is Heston although ill.
All none believers go get them authenticated...
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER IF YOU DONT LIKE THE MESSAGE.
Would u say that you are 100% on heston and curtis? Curtis I am sure is, but Heston I am 50/50 with although would love to believe they are genuine.

whosurdaddy, any idea if the ricardo Montablan TTM's are genuine?
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I still dont think hestons autos are real. Last stages of alzheimers, Im not sure he could keep up with the requests he gets. AQlso I think adam west is real.
cowboys
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cowboys »

Lucas42 wrote:I can believe Travolta gets through that many autographs. Like I said if all the rest of it (mailing, etc.) was organised by a secretary, which we know it is, it would only take him half an hour to get through a few hundred pics, and then he would be done for the week or the month.
I agree with you on that. As an example of how that kind of thing is done, I can use from experience Kristen Bell (star of Veronica Mars).

I sent a letter to her a while back requesting an autographed pic for my girlfriend's birthday and got a signed, personalised picture back.

But the funny thing was, when I received it the picture had a yellow sticky note on it with "For: XXXX, Happy Birthday" (of course with my girlfriend's name where I just put XXXX here LOL)

So Kristen's assistant/secretary/whatever obviously looks after reading her fanmail, and then puts sticky-notes on a stack of photos for Kristen to go through and sign.

You could defeintely get a lot of autographs signed in a short period of time doing it that way.