Nuala Carey - TV Weathergirl - Pioneering Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nuala Carey - TV Weathergirl - Pioneering Success!

Post by stigduke »

Nuala Carey is a highly popular weather forecaster who hosts weather updates on Ireland's RTÉ network. She is also one of the hosts of the National Lottery draws and is also the relief host on the Lottery game show Telly Bingo.

On 11/12/13, I sent one letter and three Christmas Cards - the cards were for Nuala and her two colleagues, Audrey McGrath and Helen Curran. I also sent a special present to Nuala in the form of a winning scratchcard which entitles her to a free box of chocolates. On 17/12/13, I received a free 2014 calendar plus a small note of thanks.

Address used was:
Nuala Carey
c/o RTÉ Weather
RTÉ
Donnybrook
Dublin 4

This was a pioneering success, as this also involved sending two other celebrities mail at the same time in the same envelope, for which there was no additional postage charges. In addition, the two Christmas Cards sent to Audrey McGrath and Helen Curran are also the first items of mail sent to a celebrity that were sent without the need for stamps, an address or a return address, as they were included in the main envelope that was been sent to Nuala Carey. Another pioneering moment!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nuala Carey - TV Weathergirl - Pioneering Success!

Post by admin »

Hi stigduke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nuala Carey on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nuala Carey - TV Weathergirl - Pioneering Success!

Post by stigduke »

Sorry, no scanner