Nicolas Cage Studio Fan Mail Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bon-Clay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicolas Cage Studio Fan Mail Success.

Post by Bon-Clay »

Sent the email on the 9th September nicolascage at studiofanmail.com and received it in the mail on the 8th December.
It's probably a pre-print but I'm still happy with it because I've always wanted Nic Cage's autograph! c:

Successes: Nicolas Cage
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nicolas Cage Studio Fan Mail Success.

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Probably??
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
Bon-Clay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bon-Clay »

Well I'm new to this site so I can't be expected to know everything :I
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

Bon-Clay wrote:Well I'm new to this site so I can't be expected to know everything :I
Welcome to Fanmail! Everything that comes from SFM is PP (pre-print). Happy collecting!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
Bon-Clay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bon-Clay »

renef09 wrote:
Bon-Clay wrote:Well I'm new to this site so I can't be expected to know everything :I
Welcome to Fanmail! Everything that comes from SFM is PP (pre-print). Happy collecting!
Thank you! Ahaha I don't really mind if I get PP autographs then, they make me happy so I don't mind.
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

Bon-Clay wrote:
renef09 wrote:
Thank you! Ahaha I don't really mind if I get PP autographs then, they make me happy so I don't mind.
If they make you that happy then in future there's no point you wasting your time and money sending away for them!!! just photocopy and print them off the internet instead. Aha!
[ugotmail]
Bon-Clay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bon-Clay »

I haven't spent any money, the email only took a few minutes to write and even less to send, so it wasn't a waste of time or money seeing as I haven't spent a penny on this.
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Bon-Clay wrote:I haven't spent any money, the email only took a few minutes to write and even less to send, so it wasn't a waste of time or money seeing as I haven't spent a penny on this.

There's no need to even spend a couple of minutes on it. Type your address in it, and send. Nothing more required to get what is essentially a total waste of time. I'm glad you like it, but I honestly don't get the purpose of wanting a PP signature. You said you always wanted his autograph... I hope one day you achieve that, it'll take a lot more work and luck than this.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

Bon-Clay wrote:I haven't spent any money, the email only took a few minutes to write and even less to send, so it wasn't a waste of time or money seeing as I haven't spent a penny on this.
If you take the time to send to a tested popular celebrity address and you get an authentic back you will be 10x happier than getting a pre-print back. SFM is a waste of time and i don't even know why that company even exists, it's really pointless. Happy Collecting!!!
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bon-Clay :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicolas Cage on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)