little nell responds

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
jojolove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

little nell responds

Post by jojolove »

I am trying for the cast of rocky horror picture show which I loved vto go see every weekend here in florida years ago,so my first was richard obrien,he was a good start,one down then months of looking for peter hinwood,no luck since everybody has an outdated address,so I set my sights on little nell,I found her and wrote her for a fan-mail address and she wrote back to just send my address and she will send me one,two down,I just sent off QUINN and CURRY today,could it happen,I don't know but dreams do come true sometimes,next is SUSAN AND BARRY,MEATLOAF HAS been a no show for two months now,and PETER,WELL WHO KNOWS,MAYBE i'LL READ HE DIED AND THE LOOKING STOPSOR I MAY GO FIRST,ALWAYS A CHANCEnell WAS SO SWEET ABOUT IT thanks all,just doing my thing,good luck doing yours
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: little nell responds

Post by AutographDiva »

jojolove wrote:I am trying for the cast of rocky horror picture show which I loved vto go see every weekend here in florida years ago,so my first was richard obrien,he was a good start,one down then months of looking for peter hinwood,no luck since everybody has an outdated address,so I set my sights on little nell,I found her and wrote her for a fan-mail address and she wrote back to just send my address and she will send me one,two down,I just sent off QUINN and CURRY today,could it happen,I don't know but dreams do come true sometimes,next is SUSAN AND BARRY,MEATLOAF HAS been a no show for two months now,and PETER,WELL WHO KNOWS,MAYBE i'LL READ HE DIED AND THE LOOKING STOPSOR I MAY GO FIRST,ALWAYS A CHANCEnell WAS SO SWEET ABOUT IT thanks all,just doing my thing,good luck doing yours
Sent you an email :-)
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dobson525
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: little nell responds

Post by dobson525 »

I was getting autographs on BROADWAY and I noticed in the playbill for NINE that Nell Campbell, Little Nell, was in the play. Since I was planning on getting Antonio Banderas, I thought I might as well make an attempt to obtain Ms. Campbell. I was able to pick out Ms. Campbell with help from a couple of the guys at the door. She was very nice but very surprised I asked. She has not been on Broadway since. Good luck!

When you have a chance, please go to my new Facebook page that I started and please LIKE it. I plan on sharing some of my TTM experiences. Thanks!
Please check out my FB page and if I can assist you in any way,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

https://www.facebook.com/TTMAutos