Sir Roger Moore

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
enrohm1963
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sir Roger Moore

Post by enrohm1963 »

I went to the Stage Door of the Theatre Royal, Glasgow on 10th November 2013 but due to the crowds that appeared after the afternoon event with Sir Roger finished, he did not make an appearance.

Fearing a similar outcome on Monday 11th November in Edinburgh, I wrote to him at the theatre with a photo and SASE in the hope he might respond. I delivered it by hand on the lunchtime of 11th November to the Stage Door of the Edinburgh Festival Theatre. I received a reply complete with my photo signed on 15th November 2013.

Thank you so much Sir Roger for replying. A great addition to my collection and a great reminder of the wonderful evening spent at the Theatre listening to him talk about his career.
Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Sir Roger Moore

Post by Homer_S »

A legend! Congrats to this awesome success! {up}
tansternant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sir Roger Moore

Post by tansternant »

Congrats :D

I got one from the Buxton event yesterday as well . :D
Most recent successes :- Jake Gyllenhaal ( VV ) , Paddy Considine ( VV ) , Sam Elliott and Katherine Ross , Sir Roger Moore ( VV )
Recently sent to :-
loads of people , mainly VV
In person successes recently :-
Emma Thompson , Alison Steadman , Larry Lamb , Neil Gaiman , Steven Moffatt , Sir Derek Jacobi , Brenda Blethyn , Bill Wyman , Ray Davies , David Moyes , Denis Law , Willem Dafoe
Favourite TTM Successes :-

Dustin Hoffman , Dean Koontz