Home Addresses Question

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Home Addresses Question

Post by magicmanplc »

Some home address requests take so long sometimes and sometimes it takes months. You would think it's the celebrity's home and it's the only house they have it would be a short time. Why is this? For instance I sent to Gene Wilder and got it back in 3 days but Billy Crystal it took 2 months. I am currently waiting on David Blaine. That is why I am asking this question.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
george2607

Re: Home Addresses Question

Post by george2607 »

When thinking about celebs you need to consider how much of their time they are not at their home. Also most have several homes around the world. For those who put on shows if you can get to them when they are at a longer venue you have a better chance, like the ones who do weeks in Vegas or a Broadway show. One nighters are very ify.

In your case my guess is that Gene isn't doing much these days so he is most likely at home. But I heard that he isn't signing any more. When did you get him and would you share the address?

george2607
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

I got him months ago when no one was sending to him as much.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

And most celebrities are not walking down to the mailbox. They have assistants that collect, sort and forward the mail.