Johnny Depp SUCCESS!! Autopen - Not sure?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp SUCCESS!! Autopen - Not sure?

Post by Baggiebubs »

My daughter written to him and got a reply back from into the woods :) it was from London and not autopen Taylor USA crap is that autopen too ?
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Baggiebubs wrote:My daughter written to him and got a reply back from into the woods :) it was from London and not autopen Taylor USA **** is that autopen too ?
Hard to say either way without an image. My point stands though, when the signature looks like the one from the OP, it's an Autopen, regardless of the colour.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote:Okay, it's a silver marker. I don't see how that places doubt on it. An AP machine can hold any pen, and Depp's come back in a variety. Silver or Black, Sharpie or Biro, it's an AP. The reason... because this signature is the same as all the others.
I didn't get it either however I Wanted to find one with the same angle to show them that nothing changes but the color or the marker.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sniff001 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Johnny Depp on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

The angle of the sig doesn't matter guys, neither does the color of the pen. It's the same exact signature - there's no deviation that would result from an actual HUMAN signer.

It's simple. They insert the pen (pick a color) into the machine, and place the photo beneath it. At any angle. They turn the autopen on and hold the paper still while it signs. Then it's done. The placement can vary, the angle can vary, the color can vary - the signature size and shape will not - unless they used a second "matrix" for the pen - which they can.

Do your research. There are like 10,0000 Johnny Depp PP and autopen "successes" on this site. All the autopens look identical. All the Preprints are the same.

Sorry but Johnny will only sign in person - and that's a rarity too.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

What he said, exactly.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

It doesnt matter what color it is or a marker or a pen. It's a autopen. He is mostly a non-signer TTM. The reason i say mostly is because i have seen one authentic success from him on this site. Even his VV mail is forwarded to autopen.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

georgethree33 wrote:The angle of the sig doesn't matter guys, neither does the color of the pen. It's the same exact signature - there's no deviation that would result from an actual HUMAN signer.

It's simple. They insert the pen (pick a color) into the machine, and place the photo beneath it. At any angle. They turn the autopen on and hold the paper still while it signs. Then it's done. The placement can vary, the angle can vary, the color can vary - the signature size and shape will not - unless they used a second "matrix" for the pen - which they can.

Do your research. There are like 10,0000 Johnny Depp PP and autopen "successes" on this site. All the autopens look identical. All the Preprints are the same.

Sorry but Johnny will only sign in person - and that's a rarity too.
Just to clarify my comment on the angles, every one of these Depp signatures comes out the same... with the angles between the various parts of the signature being identical. The very nature of an autopen machine means the angles of the lines on the signature will be the same. If you thought I meant the angle of the signature placement or something, that's not what I meant.

It still astounds me that people can think these are real, especially after comparing them to others on this forum alone.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by georgethree33 »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote:Just to clarify my comment on the angles, every one of these Depp signatures comes out the same... with the angles between the various parts of the signature being identical. The very nature of an autopen machine means the angles of the lines on the signature will be the same. If you thought I meant the angle of the signature placement or something, that's not what I meant.

It still astounds me that people can think these are real, especially after comparing them to others on this forum alone.
We agree man, I wasn't questioning your use of the word angle - I knew what you were referring to. I was actually referring to something dancinggirl said:
"I didn't get it either however I Wanted to find one with the same angle to show them that nothing changes but the color or the marker."
She was trying to show that the angle wasn't unique, but it doesn't matter what angle its at. It can be at any angle, in any placement, in any color. It's still the same sig. Still a machine.

and yeah - people just can't deal with the truth even when the evidence is blatantly in front of their very eyes. It's a machine folks, Johnny didn't read the letter, didn't sign, and doesn't care too. Hasn't for years.
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

georgethree33 wrote:
stillluckyas13canbe wrote:Just to clarify my comment on the angles, every one of these Depp signatures comes out the same... with the angles between the various parts of the signature being identical. The very nature of an autopen machine means the angles of the lines on the signature will be the same. If you thought I meant the angle of the signature placement or something, that's not what I meant.

We agree man, I wasn't questioning your use of the word angle - I knew what you were referring to. I was actually referring to something dancinggirl said:
"I didn't get it either however I Wanted to find one with the same angle to show them that nothing changes but the color or the marker."
She was trying to show that the angle wasn't unique, but it doesn't matter what angle its at. It can be at any angle, in any placement, in any color. It's still the same sig. Still a machine.

and yeah - people just can't deal with the truth even when the evidence is blatantly in front of their very eyes. It's a machine folks, Johnny didn't read the letter, didn't sign, and doesn't care too. Hasn't for years.
Ah, sorry dude, just wondered as I had mentioned angles. Yeah, some people bewilder me wit their blindness. This acceptance that "at least it's a response" is something I find quite sad, as it's not a response from the person they wrote to.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
)