Johnny Depp SUCCESS!! Autopen - Not sure?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sniff001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Johnny Depp SUCCESS!! Autopen - Not sure?

Post by sniff001 »

Delighted to receive the photo I sent of Johnny Depp in my favourite film of his - Sweeney Todd - back today and signed in a silver pen. It doesn't look like his normal autopen so I'm not sure - comments welcome, but nevertheless I am very happy with this.

I wrote to him via the following address (in the database):

Johnny Depp
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604
USA

I sent him a letter of request, photo and merely a self-addressed envelope (as I wasn't sure what to put for return postage - I've since learned the US Global Forever stamps I can buy for this) on 5th August, and received my photo back today signed, on 5th November.

Discuss!! Haha...

My photo is here:

Envelope here:
Autographs Received - Gordon Ramsay, Michael Emerson, 42x Eastenders, Sue Nichols, Bernard Cribbins, Derren Brown, Michael Palin, David Walliams, Terry Jones, Dame Judi Dench, Matt Lucas, Johnny Depp, Dame Edna Everage, Adam Ant, Sheila Hancock, Craig Charles, David Tennant, Daniel Craig, Diana Vickers, Nick Frost, Bill Nighy, Bonnie Langford, Rupert Grint, Birdy, Dick Van Dyke, Robin Williams, Rik Mayall, Amanda Seyfried, Nigel Planer, Emma Thompson, Bruce Forsyth.

Autographs In Person - Russell Floyd, Amanda Drew (x2), Duncan Norvelle, Chris Tarrant, Sam Fox, Bill Oddie, Coleen Nolan, David Baddiel, Pat Cash, Mike Rutherford, Roger Taylor, Ben Elton, Russell Kane, Tim Minchin, Noel Sullivan, Simon Weston, Julian Clary (x3), Brian May (x6), TOWIE's Lil Chris & Mario, Jimmy Carr (x2), Sean Lock, Al Murray, Alex Ferns, Jason Manford, Jack Whitehall.

Waiting For - Absolutely oodles.

Most Wanted - Pixie Lott & Gene Wilder.
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Johnny Depp SUCCESS!! Autopen - Not sure?

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Same Autopen as always. The angles don't lie.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

He will never do fan mail again.
He actually forwards VV mail to get auto-penned.
Sorry about that.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sniff001 wrote: It doesn't look like his normal autopen.........

BTW here is an example like the one you got:
(this user got this on Aug 25, 2013)

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

dancingirl1 wrote:He will never do fan mail again.
Sorry about that.
Did he tell you that personally did he?

Ahh right!!!!
[ugotmail]
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

trevor1066 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:He will never do fan mail again.
Sorry about that.
Did he tell you that personally did he?

Ahh right!!!!
No I called the agency. :mrgreen:

trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

And how would his agency know that he's never going too sign someone's fanmail ever again in his life?
[ugotmail]
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

trevor1066 wrote:And how would his agency know that he's never going too sign someone's fanmail ever again in his life?
** TO **

We as fans can only guess. If he isn't signing now, he's not gonna sign a year from now. Deal with it. :mrgreen:
Some people just reach a status and don't do certain things......Now go ahead & ask me "WHO?" lol!
sniff001
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sniff001 »

dancingirl1 wrote:

I know what you're saying with the angles and phoning the agency etc..... but it's not the standard black sharpee/permanent marker....

It's a silver marker.
Autographs Received - Gordon Ramsay, Michael Emerson, 42x Eastenders, Sue Nichols, Bernard Cribbins, Derren Brown, Michael Palin, David Walliams, Terry Jones, Dame Judi Dench, Matt Lucas, Johnny Depp, Dame Edna Everage, Adam Ant, Sheila Hancock, Craig Charles, David Tennant, Daniel Craig, Diana Vickers, Nick Frost, Bill Nighy, Bonnie Langford, Rupert Grint, Birdy, Dick Van Dyke, Robin Williams, Rik Mayall, Amanda Seyfried, Nigel Planer, Emma Thompson, Bruce Forsyth.

Autographs In Person - Russell Floyd, Amanda Drew (x2), Duncan Norvelle, Chris Tarrant, Sam Fox, Bill Oddie, Coleen Nolan, David Baddiel, Pat Cash, Mike Rutherford, Roger Taylor, Ben Elton, Russell Kane, Tim Minchin, Noel Sullivan, Simon Weston, Julian Clary (x3), Brian May (x6), TOWIE's Lil Chris & Mario, Jimmy Carr (x2), Sean Lock, Al Murray, Alex Ferns, Jason Manford, Jack Whitehall.

Waiting For - Absolutely oodles.

Most Wanted - Pixie Lott & Gene Wilder.
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

sniff001 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:

I know what you're saying with the angles and phoning the agency etc..... but it's not the standard black sharpee/permanent marker....

It's a silver marker.
Okay, it's a silver marker. I don't see how that places doubt on it. An AP machine can hold any pen, and Depp's come back in a variety. Silver or Black, Sharpie or Biro, it's an AP. The reason... because this signature is the same as all the others.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)