The Phantom of the Opera Playbill Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The Phantom of the Opera Playbill Success!

Post by LMW »

Today I received a playbill from the Phantom of the Opera! It was a really quick success even though I didn't send an SASE :) . It's got me worried because the postage on the envelope says $2.45. Is that how much it costs to get a playbill back to Canada? I'm confused because I had also gotten a Lion King playbill which only had $1.55 for postage. I'm asking because last month I sent SASE's to a couple of other Broadway shows with only $2.20 for postage, so I hope I'll get them back! Any comments would be much appreciated!

Sent: LOR on Oct. 8th

Received: Signed playbill & a note (basically asking me not to sell it on eBay) on Oct. 28th

Address Used:

The Phantom of the Opera
ATTN: Stage Manager
c/o Majestic Theatre
247 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

Thanks Phantom and fanmail.biz {up}
Autograph(s) received TTM: Alexander Ludwig, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis, Henry Cavill, Chrissie Fit, Ed Asner, Willow Shields, Wicked Playbill, Lion King Playbill, Cody Simpson Aaron Johnson, Stanley Tucci, Phantom Playbill, Dayo Okeniyi, James & Oliver Phelps, Amanda Seyfried, Olly Murs, Pippin playbill

Last sent out: Tom Hiddleston, Amandla Stenberg, Olly Murs,

Most wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton.

Autographs received not TTM: Logan Lerman, Leven Rambin, Alexandra Daddario, John Green(Author), James Dashner, Ariana Grande
DisneyGirlFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Phantom of the Opera Playbill Success!

Post by DisneyGirlFan »

Great Success! I love the Phantom of the Opera! :) Planning on sending them out soon.
If you have any questions, PM me! I will answer ASAP

Sent Out: Idina Menzel, Mary Costa, The Phantom of the Opera, Emilie De Ravin, Candice Swanepoel, Sam Claflin, Bridgit Mendler, and others

TTM Successes: Wicked! Playbill, Amanda Seyfried, Alexander Ludwig, Isabelle Allen, and Kathryn Beaumont

IP Successes: Fifth Harmony, Hammond Peek(production sound mixer of Lord of the Rings and King Kong), Sarah Brennan(author), Tecoya(Washington Redskins Cheerleader), Casey(Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader), Myra(Carolina Panthers Cheerleader), Ashely(New Orleans Saintsations Cheerleader), and Richard Sobol(photographer)

Bought Successes: Cassandra Clare(author)

Most Wanted: Idina Menzel, Ariana Grande, Bella Thorne, Zendaya, Peyton List, Hunger Games Cast, Taylor Swift, Maggie Smith, Emma Thompson, Cody Simpson, Victoria Justice, Olivia Holt, Nicholas Hoult, Willow Shields, and more
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

DisneyGirlFan wrote:Great Success! I love the Phantom of the Opera! :) Planning on sending them out soon.
Best of luck! Phantom is really good with their fanmail so you should get a reply pretty fast!
Autograph(s) received TTM: Alexander Ludwig, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis, Henry Cavill, Chrissie Fit, Ed Asner, Willow Shields, Wicked Playbill, Lion King Playbill, Cody Simpson Aaron Johnson, Stanley Tucci, Phantom Playbill, Dayo Okeniyi, James & Oliver Phelps, Amanda Seyfried, Olly Murs, Pippin playbill

Last sent out: Tom Hiddleston, Amandla Stenberg, Olly Murs,

Most wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton.

Autographs received not TTM: Logan Lerman, Leven Rambin, Alexandra Daddario, John Green(Author), James Dashner, Ariana Grande
DisneyGirlFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DisneyGirlFan »

LMW wrote:
DisneyGirlFan wrote:Great Success! I love the Phantom of the Opera! :) Planning on sending them out soon.
Best of luck! Phantom is really good with their fanmail so you should get a reply pretty fast!
I haven't gotten a reply yet...it's been seven months and I still haven't gotten anything back :( Should I resend or wait? Thanks for your help!
If you have any questions, PM me! I will answer ASAP

Sent Out: Idina Menzel, Mary Costa, The Phantom of the Opera, Emilie De Ravin, Candice Swanepoel, Sam Claflin, Bridgit Mendler, and others

TTM Successes: Wicked! Playbill, Amanda Seyfried, Alexander Ludwig, Isabelle Allen, and Kathryn Beaumont

IP Successes: Fifth Harmony, Hammond Peek(production sound mixer of Lord of the Rings and King Kong), Sarah Brennan(author), Tecoya(Washington Redskins Cheerleader), Casey(Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader), Myra(Carolina Panthers Cheerleader), Ashely(New Orleans Saintsations Cheerleader), and Richard Sobol(photographer)

Bought Successes: Cassandra Clare(author)

Most Wanted: Idina Menzel, Ariana Grande, Bella Thorne, Zendaya, Peyton List, Hunger Games Cast, Taylor Swift, Maggie Smith, Emma Thompson, Cody Simpson, Victoria Justice, Olivia Holt, Nicholas Hoult, Willow Shields, and more
Sheenayoung
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sheenayoung »

That's really cool congrats.
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

Sheenayoung wrote:That's really cool congrats.
Thank you!