Russell Kane Email Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Autographcollecter16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Russell Kane Email Success

Post by Autographcollecter16 »

Sent - An email to Russell's management http://www.avalonuk.com/ on 15th October
Received - Signed picture, unsure of authenticity

Picture:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Russell Kane Email Success

Post by admin »

Hi Autographcollecter16 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Russell Kane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Hi :)

I got one of these back recently too, via email like yourself :) I'm too unsure of authenticity because to me, mine looks like it was forced... if you know what I mean? an autograph is natural, yet my "Russell Kane" looks like someone's tried to copy his.

I'm hopefully going to meet him in February so that'll be my way of telling for sure, but I've kept mine just in case.

If they are real, then congrats to us! but if they're fake, I have no idea why the management would send fake ones out especially when requested via email - doesn't make sense to me.. Surely they'd just not send any at all?

Great success :) yours inspired me to email one for myself, so thanks!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Autographcollecter16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Autographcollecter16 »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:Hi :)

I got one of these back recently too, via email like yourself :) I'm too unsure of authenticity because to me, mine looks like it was forced... if you know what I mean? an autograph is natural, yet my "Russell Kane" looks like someone's tried to copy his.

I'm hopefully going to meet him in February so that'll be my way of telling for sure, but I've kept mine just in case.

If they are real, then congrats to us! but if they're fake, I have no idea why the management would send fake ones out especially when requested via email - doesn't make sense to me.. Surely they'd just not send any at all?

I think its a pre print myself only because after looking very closely though but still I'm happy i got something! Thats cool you might meet him! Is that on tour? I agree but i think their pp's myself, aww thanks i've never been someones inspiration before!
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Autographcollecter16 wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:Hi :)

I think its a pre print myself only because after looking very closely though but still I'm happy i got something! Thats cool you might meet him! Is that on tour? I agree but i think their pp's myself, aww thanks i've never been someones inspiration before!
I'm not sure if they're preprint, as mine is in a slightly different position to yours. Maybe they're presigned though? & yeah I'm seeing him live for the second time in February and hoping to meet him this time as the taxi came to pick me up too early last time :( haha aww
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.