QUESTION... DOES SLAYER OR MEGADETH SIGN IP???

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
mlbforeverhomer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

QUESTION... DOES SLAYER OR MEGADETH SIGN IP???

Post by mlbforeverhomer »

Hello,

Just curious... I would love to get them when they come to town! However, I don't want to waste my time either if they are bad signers. Please let me know!

Thank you!
I COLLECT MUSIC/BASEBALL (TEXAS RANGERS, ALL STARS, HOF'ERS) AUTOGRAPHS..... EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE OR TRADE!!!

NEED: LAMB OF GOD, KURT COBAIN, 2-PAC, NOTORIOUS BIG, DJ SCREW, JOHNNY CASH, ZZ TOP, SLIPKNOT, METALLICA, AC/DC, LIL WAYNE....

http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=mlbforeverhomer
alexestes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: QUESTION... DOES SLAYER OR MEGADETH SIGN IP???

Post by alexestes »

I've met Slayer after shows a couple times. Never had a chance to wait after for Megadeth, but I heard that they came out afterward. I tried for Megadeth before the show and got Glen and Shawn Drover. I waited a while for Slayer when I met them, so if you really want it you'll have to be patient.
tansternant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tansternant »

alexestes wrote:I've met Slayer after shows a couple times. Never had a chance to wait after for Megadeth, but I heard that they came out afterward. I tried for Megadeth before the show and got Glen and Shawn Drover. I waited a while for Slayer when I met them, so if you really want it you'll have to be patient.

Keep an eye out on their website , because Megadeth announced a very last minute album signing at a local music shop on there - which I missed - when they played here earlier in the tour :?
Most recent successes :- Jake Gyllenhaal ( VV ) , Paddy Considine ( VV ) , Sam Elliott and Katherine Ross , Sir Roger Moore ( VV )
Recently sent to :-
loads of people , mainly VV
In person successes recently :-
Emma Thompson , Alison Steadman , Larry Lamb , Neil Gaiman , Steven Moffatt , Sir Derek Jacobi , Brenda Blethyn , Bill Wyman , Ray Davies , David Moyes , Denis Law , Willem Dafoe
Favourite TTM Successes :-

Dustin Hoffman , Dean Koontz
mlbforeverhomer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mlbforeverhomer »

Thank you everyone! I will try, and I'll post my results! Thanks again!
I COLLECT MUSIC/BASEBALL (TEXAS RANGERS, ALL STARS, HOF'ERS) AUTOGRAPHS..... EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE OR TRADE!!!

NEED: LAMB OF GOD, KURT COBAIN, 2-PAC, NOTORIOUS BIG, DJ SCREW, JOHNNY CASH, ZZ TOP, SLIPKNOT, METALLICA, AC/DC, LIL WAYNE....

http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=mlbforeverhomer
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

Ive met Dave Mustaine after a show a few years ago. He sat at his buses steps and signed for everyone. Very cool dude.
oryxandcrake
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by oryxandcrake »

Met Slayer last year. Tom Araya left shortly after the show and didn´t sign, but Kerry King was very cool, spent some time talking and taking pictures with fans. Came out almost 2 hours after the show. Holt signed too, and I somehow missed Bostaph or he stayed really late at the venue.
Most Recent Success In Person: Candlemass
Favorite In Person successes: Van Halen, Springsteen, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Depeche Mode
Most Recent Success TTM: Robert Englund
Waiting For: Dave Mustaine
Most Wanted: Lemmy (RIP)