DELETE TOPIC

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DELETE TOPIC

Post by magicmanplc »

I bought this off eBay. The COA is from Iconographs and i even contacted them about it and they said it was authentic and they were all in person.
Last edited by magicmanplc on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please Visit My Website: http://patricksautographs.weebly.com/
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seinfeld Cast Authentic?

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

fake
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:fake
Which one, i know the Jerry and Michael are real.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:fake
I got it from Iconographs.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

I notice you did this to my other posts and other peoples post. At least put which autograph is fake and why.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seinfeld's look waaaay of to be authentic, same with Jason and Julia's, i honestly think Michaels is fake too
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:Seinfeld's look waaaay of to be authentic, same with Jason and Julia's, i honestly think Michaels is fake too
The seinfeld and jason i know are authentic. I have seen PSA/DNA that lok exactly like it also i bought it off Iconographs they get mostly everything in person.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

why the hell do you want opinions on authentically if you REFUSE to listen? it's fake, that's that, I have and have seen several Alexander and Seinfeld autographs and they look NOTHING like yours. COAS are trash, anyone could make one as it looks like a professional company have done it. and PAS has been wrong before in many cases. I looked up the website you ordered it from, there reputation isn't very good. checked it out and saw several fakes right away.
magicmanplc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by magicmanplc »

parlamentetfanErik wrote:why the hell do you want opinions on authentically if you REFUSE to listen? it's fake, that's that, I have and have seen several Alexander and Seinfeld autographs and they look NOTHING like yours. COAS are trash, anyone could make one as it looks like a professional company have done it. and PAS has been wrong before in many cases. I looked up the website you ordered it from, there reputation isn't very good. checked it out and saw several fakes right away.
Here is a REPRINT and Jerry looks good according to the reprint. Jerry has a lot of different signatures so has Julia, Jason and Michael. Sorry if i sounded mean. Now i'm trying to figure out if the other three are real. I really do appreciate/respect your opinion. Actually i have heard good things about Iconographs from Autograph Magazine Live but you have the right to have your opinion and again i respect that.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEINFELD-CAST-A ... 0419296071
poppincurbs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by poppincurbs »

all are horrible forgeries