Wicked Playbill Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wicked Playbill Success!

Post by LMW »

Hey everyone! Today I came home to find my very first playbill in my mailbox!! I'm sooo happy about this because I love Wicked and would do anything to see it on Broadway! I'm looking forward to collecting more playbills in the future :D

Sent: LOR on Sept. 10

Received: Signed playbill, and a letter on Sept 24.

Address:

Wicked LLC
321 West 44th Street
Suite 801
New York, NY 10036
USA

(NOTE: You can either send your fanmail to this address or the Gershwin Theatre address. Either one works but I believe the Gershwin forwards all their fanmail to the LLC anyways so why not send it there in the first place :))

Thanks Wicked and fanmail.biz {up}
Autograph(s) received TTM: Alexander Ludwig, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis, Henry Cavill, Chrissie Fit, Ed Asner, Willow Shields, Wicked Playbill, Lion King Playbill, Cody Simpson Aaron Johnson, Stanley Tucci, Phantom Playbill, Dayo Okeniyi, James & Oliver Phelps, Amanda Seyfried, Olly Murs, Pippin playbill

Last sent out: Tom Hiddleston, Amandla Stenberg, Olly Murs,

Most wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton.

Autographs received not TTM: Logan Lerman, Leven Rambin, Alexandra Daddario, John Green(Author), James Dashner, Ariana Grande
bl06
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wicked Playbill Success!

Post by bl06 »

Hi!
First of all congrats on your success!
Then I wanted to know, since I want to start collecting Playbills too, did you just send a LOR without any SAE/SASE or anything?
Thanks and best of luck for your Playbill collection from Venice, Italy! :D
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

bl06 wrote:Hi!
First of all congrats on your success!
Then I wanted to know, since I want to start collecting Playbills too, did you just send a LOR without any SAE/SASE or anything?
Thanks and best of luck for your Playbill collection from Venice, Italy! :D
Hi :D I think it's great that you want to start collecting Playbills :) Most of the time you have to send an SASE. Wicked is the only show that I know of where you don't need one. All the other theatres require an SASE. As I said in my original post you'll get a quicker response sending to the LLC as opposed to sending to the Gershwin Theatre {up}

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I cannot wait to build my collection! I hope you get many playbill successes real soon! {up}
Autograph(s) received TTM: Alexander Ludwig, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis, Henry Cavill, Chrissie Fit, Ed Asner, Willow Shields, Wicked Playbill, Lion King Playbill, Cody Simpson Aaron Johnson, Stanley Tucci, Phantom Playbill, Dayo Okeniyi, James & Oliver Phelps, Amanda Seyfried, Olly Murs, Pippin playbill

Most wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton.

Autographs received not TTM: Logan Lerman, Leven Rambin, Alexandra Daddario, John Green(Author), James Dashner, Ariana Grande
luvdance123
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by luvdance123 »

Great success! I love wicked. Do you just start writing the address like "Wicked LLC" or do you have to make it out to somebody? Thanks.
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

luvdance123 wrote:Great success! I love wicked. Do you just start writing the address like "Wicked LLC" or do you have to make it out to somebody? Thanks.
Hey! Glad to hear you're also a Wicked fan {up} I just wrote the address starting with "Wicked LLC", so like this:

Wicked LLC
321 West 44th Street
Suite 801
New York, NY 10036
USA

luvdance123

Post by luvdance123 »

LMW wrote:
luvdance123 wrote:Great success! I love wicked. Do you just start writing the address like "Wicked LLC" or do you have to make it out to somebody? Thanks.
Hey! Glad to hear you're also a Wicked fan {up} I just wrote the address starting with "Wicked LLC", so like this:

Wicked LLC
321 West 44th Street
Suite 801
New York, NY 10036
USA
Thanks for the help!
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

luvdance123 wrote:
LMW wrote:

Wicked LLC
321 West 44th Street
Suite 801
New York, NY 10036
USA
Thanks for the help!
No problem! Best of luck with your autograph collection {up}

florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by florence24 »

Is this address still valid?
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

florence24 wrote:Is this address still valid?
Hi! I actually haven't been collecting playbills for a while now, so I'm not completely sure if it's still valid. You could always send your request to the Gershwin Theater (since Wicked is still playing there). The address can be found on playbill.com
Best of luck!