Anyone want to trade...?

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anyone want to trade...?

Post by Baraba »

I got plenty of private emails from a lot of Athletes and others. I was wondering if anyone wants to exchange emails or if you want to trade an autograph for a few emails or just trade trading cards for emails PM me! if we have a deal on an item give me your email and I will show you picture proof that I got a succession {up}
Private Email successes: Joseph S. Blatter (FIFA President), Taylor Twellman ( MLS/ USA Legend), Nick Deleon, Daniel Woolard, Ed Hochuli (NFL Ref), Peyton Manning ( Broncos QB),Bernie (Avalanche Mascot), Homer (Brves Mascot), Blades (Bruins Mascot), Devils Mascot, Nancy Lieberman (WNBA Legend and HOF 96), LA Lakers Cheerleaders, Wally Wingert (Cartoonist), Apollo Ohno (Olympic Speed Skater)
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone want to trade...?

Post by C1RQU1T »

You need 100 posts to Sell/Trade on here ...
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3