Kylie Jenner Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
crossyourx3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kylie Jenner Success

Post by crossyourx3 »

Sent:7/16/2013 (LOR,SASE ,NO photo)
Received: 9/16/2013

Address Used:
Kylie Jenner
Smooch for Kids
8420 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood,CA 90069-5306

I also got one from Kendall <3 even tho I only wrote to Kylie :)

evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kylie Jenner Success

Post by evenstar5 »

Hmmm I wonder if this is a standard AP from them. The other Kardashian girls don't sign authentically that I know of. Congrats regardless. Still a nice photo!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi crossyourx3 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kylie Jenner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

i wonder if she likes black guys like her sisters. why are interracial marriages allowed but same sex marriages aren't? the law in most states says marriage should be a man and a women and in my opinon, blacks should only be allowed to marry blacks. stay away from our white women you damn dirty apes
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

TheArtist wrote:i wonder if she likes black guys like her sisters. why are interracial marriages allowed but same sex marriages aren't? the law in most states says marriage should be a man and a women and in my opinon, blacks should only be allowed to marry blacks. stay away from our white women you **** dirty apes
...really? LOL
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

TheArtist wrote:i wonder if she likes black guys like her sisters. why are interracial marriages allowed but same sex marriages aren't? the law in most states says marriage should be a man and a women and in my opinon, blacks should only be allowed to marry blacks. stay away from our white women you **** dirty apes
Are you serious? Where'a a moderator when you need one. WTF.
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

A perfect example of why morons shouldn't be allowed access to the internet. Or oxygen.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)