Zachary Quinto Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
AutoBug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Zachary Quinto Success!

Post by AutoBug »

Sent LOR, Photo and SASE to Zachary on Broadway (address below) 9/6/13. Received photo back signed and personalized today 9/16/13, I squealed when I opened the envelope, too awesome!

Zachary Quinto
The Glass Menagerie
Booth Theatre
222 West 45th Street
New York, NY 10036

Uploaded with surfmypictures
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Zachary Quinto Success!

Post by PsychoGeek »

Great success! Do you know how long the address will be valid for him?
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
AutoBug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoBug »

PsychoGeek wrote:Great success! Do you know how long the address will be valid for him?
Unfortunately I am not certain how long it is valid. I think at least until the end of this year, but I would write sooner then later. I wrote to Emilia Clarke via venue at the start of the show and was one of the lucky ones to receive a response because she ended early. You just never know so I always try to write as quickly as possible, especially if it is someone you really want and that really signs. I am glad Zachary signed and it matches the autograph I got when I saw him at Chicago Comic Con and he was charging $80. So kudos that he still signs TTM as well. What can I say, he's awesome! :D
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Congrats! I got mine back today too!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Congrats!! So glad he's so good to his fans!! I got mine back today, too. :D
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
CrimeofPassion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CrimeofPassion »

I sent my letter to him on September 24 - still no response. It seems like most people are getting their stuff really quickly. :(
ig88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ig88 »

Sent mine back on 9/17 too, no response either...yet :cry:
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

same here also, hopefully he didn't stop signing :-/
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
bollywood1978

Post by bollywood1978 »

congrats ! {up}
my autograph collection --> 2014 - 2013 - 2012 - 2011 - 2010 - 2009/2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2004/2003
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

Congrats! I, like others, am hoping he didn't stop signing because I have yet to get a response.
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart