List of known Scammers !

Autographs for sale or exchange.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

List of known Scammers !

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hey Guys,
I was thinking about all these scammers and i thought considering there is a list of Trustworthy Users maybe we could do a list of Scammers so people can be sure not to trade with these users if everyone could contribute to this list and i will update it when ever needed would be great ! Thank you here is who i have so far…

List of Scammers
autographsrawesome
Gingersnap2711
Mjz0109
Lukeyrocks
Leonel9 *Banned*
ryanmcgavigan
Last edited by C1RQU1T on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: List of known Scammers !

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I didn't know gingersnap2711 was a scammer ? He/she asked if I wanted to sell a selena gomez autograph but I never did any business with the person but what have they done as far as scamming on here ?
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

johnnylightninglives wrote:I didn't know gingersnap2711 was a scammer ? He/she asked if I wanted to sell a selena gomez autograph but I never did any business with the person but what have they done as far as scamming on here ?
Hey Johnnylightninglives,
That has happened to a few users Gingersnap2711 has asked them if they were willing to sell an item and then tried to change it to a trade… This user is a scammer and quite a lot of people have said so :) I personally have not had any problems with this user but i made this thread so people would just be more cautious if trading with these users.
Here is a link where the members have proof of this member being a scammer:
Click Here
Thank you {up}
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Bump
EbiGuetta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EbiGuetta »

C1RQU1T wrote:Hey Guys,
I was thinking about all these scammers and i thought considering there is a list of Trustworthy Users maybe we could do a list of Scammers so people can be sure not to trade with these users if everyone could contribute to this list and i will update it when ever needed would be great ! Thank you here is who i have so far…

List of Scammers
autographsrawesome
Gingersnap2711
Mjz0109
Lukeyrocks
Leonel9 *Banned*
ryanmcgavigan is a SCAMMER TOO!!
Last TTM successes: Simon Pegg, Eddie Redmayne, Joe Manganiello, LeVar Burton
Last IP: Harvey Keitel, Jamie Dornan, Richard Gere

My AUTOGRAPHS: http://superstarkonvickova.blog.cz/
https://www.facebook.com/lucie.manasova.9/photos_stream

MY MOST WANTED: Helena Bonham Carter, Zachary Quinto, Ioan Gruffud
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

*Updated*
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

I don't know if ryanmcgavigan is a scammer or not, because the user who suggested him hasn't given any proof at all on this thread, nor their own thread about him... to me, I think just saying someone is a scammer without proof shouldn't be added on this list... just my opinion :)
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:I don't know if ryanmcgavigan is a scammer or not, because the user who suggested him hasn't given any proof at all on this thread, nor their own thread about him... to me, I think just saying someone is a scammer without proof shouldn't be added on this list... just my opinion :)
Yeah, I agree there should be proof or an explanation of what happened before they are added to the list. {up}
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

marksautographs wrote:
iamdanieljlacey wrote:I don't know if ryanmcgavigan is a scammer or not, because the user who suggested him hasn't given any proof at all on this thread, nor their own thread about him... to me, I think just saying someone is a scammer without proof shouldn't be added on this list... just my opinion :)
Yeah, I agree there should be proof or an explanation of what happened before they are added to the list. {up}
Good idea because i don't want people having a bad reputation for no reason {up} *Removed*
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

I think ryanmcgavigan should be re-added back onto this list. Users have been writing threads about him with proof now in the for sale section!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.