New Site for Star Wars TTM Collecting

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

New Site for Star Wars TTM Collecting

Post by Chewie »

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on this site for awhile, but I wanted to let you all know about a new site I just set up last month that is entirely dedicated to collecting Star Wars autographs TTM. Once you register on the site, you'll find an address database that has address listings for over 300 people along with other relevant details on how to get their autographs. This is only a small portion of what I hope the site's database will grow to.

The site also includes a forum that you can use to communicate and ask questions for other Star Wars collectors.

I hope you will check out the site and let us know what you think!

The address is:
www.starwarsttm.ucoz.com

Spread the word!
rocksoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New Site for Star Wars TTM Collecting

Post by rocksoldier »

Chewie wrote:Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on this site for awhile, but I wanted to let you all know about a new site I just set up last month that is entirely dedicated to collecting Star Wars autographs TTM. Once you register on the site, you'll find an address database that has address listings for over 300 people along with other relevant details on how to get their autographs. This is only a small portion of what I hope the site's database will grow to.

The site also includes a forum that you can use to communicate and ask questions for other Star Wars collectors.

I hope you will check out the site and let us know what you think!

The address is:
http://www.starwarsttm.ucoz.com

Spread the word!
Thank you SO much for doing this. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for Wattogrpahs, but they have done nothing but string people along for the last few years. And I have been pretty vocal about that on their forums.

I will absolutely join the new site.