Henry Cavill Super success! TTM from the UK

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Henry Cavill Super success! TTM from the UK

Post by DR35150 »

Henry Cavill
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

Sent 6-11-13
Rec: 9-7-13

I sent Henry a LOR and a SASE to the UK and I received back today this signed photo. Very happy with this even though he has one of those signatures you can't read. *L* I assume I didn't have enough postage on the envelope and they covered it. I used the last 2 UK Stamps I had which I bought a few years back. Does anyone know know exactly what it costs to send one picture to the US from the UK now? Thanks.

"Well I couldn't help it, I was dreaming I was awake. And then I woke up and found myself asleep."
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Henry Cavill Super success! TTM from the UK

Post by evenstar5 »

Awww now that's awesome! Congrats! I sent to him around the same time, so I hope I get mine soon. {up}

I always put 3 1st class UK stamps on my SASE and they come to my house in the US just fine. Not sure if I over-post it or not, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Congrats again!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DR35150 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Henry Cavill on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
LMW
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LMW »

Great success {up}! He's such a good actor :D
Autograph(s) received TTM: Alexander Ludwig, Sam Claflin, Matthew Lewis, Henry Cavill, Chrissie Fit, Ed Asner, Willow Shields, Wicked Playbill, Lion King Playbill, Cody Simpson Aaron Johnson, Stanley Tucci, Phantom Playbill, Dayo Okeniyi, James & Oliver Phelps, Amanda Seyfried, Olly Murs, Pippin playbill

Last sent out: Tom Hiddleston, Amandla Stenberg, Olly Murs,

Most wanted: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Hiddleston, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Tom Felton.

Autographs received not TTM: Logan Lerman, Leven Rambin, Alexandra Daddario, John Green(Author), James Dashner, Ariana Grande