private email addresses

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
WCKid
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

private email addresses

Post by WCKid »

What really gets me is people post their suscesses but don't want to give out the address...if you don't want to give it out then don't post. I thought this site was for sharing I guess I was wrong.. Sorry if I offended anyone..
Miranda_123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: private email addresses

Post by Miranda_123 »

pclemons22 wrote:I totally AGREE with you. If the email is so private then why post the success on here?
because if people want to post it then they can! They don't have to give it to anyone. You shouldn't expect someone to just give out there hard work. You have to find it yourself!
WCKid
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WCKid »

I always thought this site was for sharing..if you don't want to share then don't post.
Miranda_123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miranda_123 »

WCKid wrote:I always thought this site was for sharing..if you don't want to share then don't post.
sharing what we got. We don't have to give out our hard work. You should be happy for us. Not be greedy
WCKid
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WCKid »

I am happy for people and their suscesses and they should be happy to share with the other collectors the addresses. I am not greedy just feel that successful addresses should be shared and if you don't want to share then don't post.
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

On one side I feel these kinds of posts show there is a successful address out there. But on the other hand they do feel like bragging.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
Miranda_123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miranda_123 »

pclemons22 wrote:
Miranda_123 wrote:
WCKid wrote:I always thought this site was for sharing..if you don't want to share then don't post.
sharing what we got. We don't have to give out our hard work. You should be happy for us. Not be greedy

I am happy for some people who get a cool email success. I'm definetly not greedy though. I do partially agree with you though because I know how hard some people work for an email.
thanks I think
Miranda_123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miranda_123 »

WCKid wrote:I am happy for people and their suscesses and they should be happy to share with the other collectors the addresses. I am not greedy just feel that successful addresses should be shared and if you don't want to share then don't post.
no we can post whatever without people telling us to give our hard work right too them instead of them not finding it them selves!
WCKid
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WCKid »

I agree they work hard for them. But also if they want to share they should share everything...this site is all about sharing and helping your fellow collectors..
Miranda_123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miranda_123 »

WCKid wrote:I agree they work hard for them. But also if they want to share they should share everything...this site is all about sharing and helping your fellow collectors..
HELPING is the key. You help them find it. You don't just give it all to them. We don't have to share everything.