Pretty Little Liars success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Swiftie13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pretty Little Liars success

Post by Swiftie13 »

I sent to the "buena vista" adress a couple days ago:) I hope I get something, I didn't know if it was a valid adress anymore:/
Recived:Peyton List 1-18-13, Dove Cameron 10-11-13, Flo from Progressive 9-29-13, Oana Gregory, Florida Georgia Line, Miranda Sings, Sarah Gilman
xPaperDreamsx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xPaperDreamsx »

Yay! Congrats! I'm a huge PLL fan too! I know from reading stuff on here if you write to Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell or Keegan Allen (probably more of the cast too) you're guaranteed to get you photo signed back personalised with an authentic signature :). Also, where do you get your IRCs from?
Successes: Emeli Sande-PP, Lucy Spraggan-TTM, David Walliams-TTM, Dame Judi Dench-Email, Rylan Clark-IP, Some X Factor 2013 contestants-IP, Holly Willioughby and Phillip Schofield-Email, Steps-TTM, Alesha Dixon-TTM, David Tennant-TTM
Most Wanted: David Tennant, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale, Troian Bellasario, Lindsey Shaw, Janel Parrish, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Steps, Alan Carr, Ant and Dec, Maggie Smith, Jessie J
Sent(Awaiting Reply): Chris Colfer, Sir Tom Jones, Jessie J, Matthew Lewis, Sarah Hadland
daaaais
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by daaaais »

even though it's a pp, you still got one at least! since lucy nor troian doesn't do it or rarely
PrettyLittleLiars234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PrettyLittleLiars234 »

Awesome, Awesome success :D :) did they send you that photo? If I use that address would I get the same cast photo?
PrettyLittleLiars234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

OMG Amazing, Amazing success :D :) PLL Rocks!!! Did you send that photo or did they send it? Does that addres still work?
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

PrettyLittleLiars234 wrote:OMG Amazing, Amazing success :D :) PLL Rocks!!! Did you send that photo or did they send it? Does that addres still work?
It's a preprint, therefore they didn't send the photo. And this post was written back in 2013. They haven't sent them in awhile and please don't bump old topics. :)
PrettyLittleLiars234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Does that address still work for the cast? If I were to send the cast my own pictures would they sign them and send them back to me?
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

PrettyLittleLiars234 wrote:Does that address still work for the cast? If I were to send the cast my own pictures would they sign them and send them back to me?

No.
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

vivalakayla wrote:
PrettyLittleLiars234 wrote:Does that address still work for the cast? If I were to send the cast my own pictures would they sign them and send them back to me?

No.
{up} {up} :lol:
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!