Carice Van Houten Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
daaaais
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carice Van Houten Success

Post by daaaais »

Sent: 18/07/13, LOR, SASE
Received: Her own photo signed in my SASE 03/08/13

Address:
Carice Van Houten
Nummer19 Management
Ottersingel 1
4105 VW Culemborg
(The Netherlands)

Too bad the picture got bend :( but at least not through her autograph..

I noticed on her Twitter she was back in Amsterdam and wondered if I still would get her autograph.. if it was a preprint it wouldn't take so long to send though but any comments on authenticity are welcome!

Picture:
Uploaded with surfmypictures

Envelope:
Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Carice Van Houten Success

Post by admin »

Hi daaaais :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carice Van Houten on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tazzynka »

im going to try aswell.... ive sent in my own pictures, but nothing yet, so im trying the sase and hope ill get one of her own pics;-)
that was fast, your succes.....to bad post.nl bended it....grrrrrrrrrrrrom.....
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)
Tazzynka
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tazzynka »

mine is a prepint and it took 4 months to arrive........ why wiath so long to send a pre print?
im sure it is a prepint, because its too shiney the autograph......
My fave Signatures: Daniel radcliffe, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan,The Offpsring, Dalai Lama;-),The Baseballs, Richard Wilson, Darren Shan,Rutger Hauer, John Travolta,Lauren Kate,Christopher Paolini, Elvis,Patricia Routledge, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, Mental Theo, Tori Spelling, Cher , David Garret, Di Toft, Theo Rossi..

Personalised successes:
Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Judi Dench, John Travolta, Rutger Hauer, Richard Wilson, The baseballs, Veldhuis en Kemper, Jamie Bamber, Theo Rossi, Dayton Callie, Michael Ornstein, Christopher Paolini, Barry Atsma, Kathleen Kent, Tijl Beckand, Jochem uytdehaage and Lauren Kate.......

most wanted: Matthew Macfadyen, johnny Depp, andrew lee potts, amanda tapping and many more... but these are my faves;-)