Danny John-Jules Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sierpe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Danny John-Jules Success

Post by Sierpe »

It took over seven months. The funny thing is that he wrote my name as Chris and I find it boyish/cute, LOL! (I'm a girl) :lol:

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures

I'm sooooooooooo happy!!!!!
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Danny John-Jules Success

Post by Baggiebubs »

Hahaha oh Danny boy :) ! It took me 4 weeks to get mine back from him, have U written to the other 3 main cast ? Just woundering how long they reply about. I sent the same two photos too :)
Sierpe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sierpe »

Baggiebubs wrote:Hahaha oh Danny boy :) ! It took me 4 weeks to get mine back from him, have U written to the other 3 main cast ? Just woundering how long they reply about. I sent the same two photos too :)
Yes, I know! I saw your post with those gorgeous signed photos and get all nervous feeling mine were going to arrive soon!

I wrote to Chris Barrie, Craig Charles and Robert Llewellyn... uhmm... do you know I just noticed I skipped Chloë Annett??? They haven't replied yet but I've learnt that Charles and Llewellyn don't usually send back signed photos.

I already have a signed photo from Chris Barrie. It took about three-four months to arrive. It was a present from my husband, and a very cute one, I tell you! My husband doesn't speak English but he wanted to present me with a signed photo from Chris Barrie.

He's very shy, but he managed to write to Mr. Barrie using Google Translator and he explained to him that he wanted to present me with one of his autographs. He told him that he didn't know what he had to do in order to get it and that all he could do was to ask him directly using such a thing as Google Translator.

And Mr. Barrie just sent two pictures, one of them personalized.

I must say that I'm spaniard and that Red Dwarf isn't popular in Spain (few people know about the series), but I really admire Chris Barrie. I don't want to bore you with my fangirl talk, but you can say he's my number one, the best of the best :) And this act just shows what a generous and gentle man he is.

Ah! I've Norman Lovett, Hattie Hayridge and Craig Charles' autographs, but I bought them (so no personalized at all) because I know they don't usually reply fans (that's what I've been told).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sierpe :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Danny John-Jules
Jonathan Altaras Associate Ltd
11 Garrick Street
Covent Garden
London WC2E 9AR
UK

{star} Danny John-Jules on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
DAY TRIPPER
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DAY TRIPPER »

as far as i know from writing to the cast myself, all sign apart from chloe, hattie and norman

craig signs and sends his own photos, so does robert
i havnt seen any success from any of them since the new series, yours is the first i have sene in a long time
Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

your husband is cool, :) fair okay to him :) lest U knows what U like
StevenQ

Post by StevenQ »

Great success, congrats! We loved Danny as Cat................FISH!!
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.